What's new

Brand new RTA - The Evl Reaper

It's going well! When it's wicked well the flavour's fantastic and copes even with high VG's with no problem. The build quality is first class too. I was lucky enough to try a prototype one and the production model is on another level for machining quality and the amount of juice flow it creates.

Main problem I'm finding is my other tanks all seem a bit lacking in flavour now :D

If mouth to lung's your bag you'll love it.

I admit, on occasions, it's fun fogging up the front room while her indoors is watching the TV, but I am a flavour hound at heart. Currently switching between Kayfun V4, Hurricane 1.3, and most recently MB Gem Ti. How do you think it compares to my current line up?? ;-)

Haha, me too ;)

Very favourably! It's such a hard thing to put into words, but the flavour is very different and always comes across vague in descriptions. It's rich, thick and flavoursome. When you see it the juice holes look far to small to cope with anything, but the pressure of the chamber must be spot on as it comes with everything lol

Haha, me too ;)

Very favourably! It's such a hard thing to put into words, but the flavour is very different and always comes across vague in descriptions. It's rich, thick and flavoursome. When you see it the juice holes look far to small to cope with anything, but the pressure of the chamber must be spot on as it comes with everything lol

I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on one of these. I've seen "Todd's" review and he loved it too. I'm really liking my GEM at the moment, but this looks just as good, if not better!! The guy seems so passionate about his atty too...

I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on one of these. I've seen "Todd's" review and he loved it too. I'm really liking my GEM at the moment, but this looks just as good, if not better!! The guy seems so passionate about his atty too...

John's really passionate about it, his customer service and aftercare is amongst the best too. And there will be more to come for it for sure.

Well i've taken the bait - filled in the registration form. Got an email from John, on the list for March...........yeh!!

How are people getting with their Reapers, not long to wait for mine now!! What builds are people using??

How are people getting with their Reapers, not long to wait for mine now!! What builds are people using??

6-7 wraps of 0.4 around 1.0 Ohm. Decent amount of cotton nicely fluffed and tucked under itself. I let a little cotton sit at the top of the juice well.

And it's one of the best imo been using mine daily.

Back
Top Bottom