What's new

Breakout pwm pcb and unpopulated boards

jock1092

Achiever
So I've been doing a little smd soldering as part of a raptor on pcb ( which is working though not finished the enclosure yet) and while scoping through modmaker I saw these two pwm boards
Both are unpopulated and the tiny one ( http://www.modmaker.co.uk/PWM-Through-Hole-Breakout-Board)
Looks like my next project since its cheap
What im wondering is - is that board as simple to use as it looks?
While I'd love to give the bigger digital pot one a shot that's beyond my skills so far
Where would be a good place to really start learning about piecing up and creating simple pcb designs?
This is quickly replacing my other diy hobbies just now as it's been something I've been waiting to give a shot

The though hole breakout board is very simple to use, its a nice alternative to building on the timer like in my attached picture
FB_IMG_1476375806239.jpg

The though hole breakout board is very simple to use, its a nice alternative to building on the timer like in my attached pictureView attachment 125693
Edit phone deleted my post
Definitely thinking of building one so good to hear it's not too hard
I made an iPWM that gave a nice vape but I just didn't like the rest of it, never wanted lock/unlock half the time and was temperamental about showing battery voltage

Last edited:
@jock1092 It would be great if you could make a photographic journal of you doing this, it's something that I'm interested in but not feeling entirely confident about at the moment.

@jock1092 It would be great if you could make a photographic journal of you doing this, it's something that I'm interested in but not feeling entirely confident about at the moment.
Will do, always mean to but just end up with after pics
Will be a week or so until I order it though as I have a raptor 120w project to finish up then a rebuild on my mosfet box

Will do, always mean to but just end up with after pics
Will be a week or so until I order it though as I have a raptor 120w project to finish up then a rebuild on my mosfet box

Cheers, I'll look forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom