What's new

Buttered Bush ..... I kid you not.

Sounds good, I’ll give it a go. Sorry to go off subject slightly, if I buy a 100ml of Firewater No.4 will 2x 18mg of the 10ml bottles make it an overall 6mg?
Hey Coolie :) hows it going - PM incoming :)

BiG thanks to Toby @OccultScientist for pointing out the embarrassing typo on the buttered bush descriptions!

allo.jpg

I had a wee go on this the other day... and... despite not liking mint....it's absolutely fking lovely. :thumbup: x 100

I've now put about 9 ml through an RDA over the course of the evening. I'm not one for describing the flavours in a vape, but the profiles certainly live up to their billing. The mint mixes really pleasantly with the other flavours, and isn't overpowering (always a worry for me). I think, for me, that the combination might be just a bit too sweet for an adv, but I keep picking it up. It's really rather nice :2thumbsup:

I dont even like mint vapes and ive been ADVing it

this is normal for me after a release tho - that said the mint is not putting me off, which is an absolute first.

Order arrived today, Nic’d up and gave it a go in the little Berserker Mini, it’s really good off the bat, I’m guessing it will get better with a longer steep. Definitely getting Murray mints but in a really subtle way. Lovely and refreshing.

got my order today as well @ZT
Thanks Martyn for the little extra in the package.

Finger test and the mint was wow, quite overpowering but thats for someone that doesnt vape mint much.
vaping at 55watts and it all moulds together so well and the mint takes the back note and is so moreish. if it wasnt for me vaping custards most of the day this could quite easily become an adv. a must try for those that like murray mints sort of vapes.

Back
Top Bottom