What's new

Calling Mod Makers

im looking at wanting something similar and have asked a few mod makers about converting the MVP 2.0 to a DNA 30. its the perfect size and i know its already been done before with a DNA20 and has the space inside to do while still retaining the mvp's buttons too. keeping my fingers crossed .

I'd love to have a mill/other machine tools.....but first I'd need build somewhere to house them as this estate,even if it weighed several tons they'd steal it from the garden :P

im looking at wanting something similar and have asked a few mod makers about converting the MVP 2.0 to a DNA 30. its the perfect size and i know its already been done before with a DNA20 and has the space inside to do while still retaining the mvp's buttons too. keeping my fingers crossed .
I would seriously consider upgrading the battery packs in the MVP if you want to put a DNA20 or 30 in there. The MVP batteries are not made to be used at such high wattage.

Yeah I saw that about the MVP being modded and thought about asking someone if they can do it. But I then thought why mod the MVP. Why not just ask if I can get a custom mod made the way I want.

Yeah I saw that about the MVP being modded and thought about asking someone if they can do it. But I then thought why mod the MVP. Why not just ask if I can get a custom mod made the way I want.
Yeh I get you. But I already have an MVP here and all the tools I'd need to mod it. Just chip and the knowledge!

tbh i dont like the billet box or hammond box styles, wrong size and shape for me. the vapor shark is to small, the hana mod is just about perfect. however as i already have an MVP i find its the perfect size, and solidly built, plus modifying it means it uses the existing buttons and screen. I know the batt pack needs changing to suit a DNA but having done some googling even thats easy to do in terms of space inside it , throw on a powder coat paint job and think it would be pretty awesome.
sure you could get a custom mod built but looking around they all same to be pretty bog standard anyway most being ade from the same hammond boxes so really its all down to the finish/paint job which can easily be done on an mvp.
i guess like mech tubes theres only so much you can do with a rectangular box that fits nicely in your hand unless you want something a slighly funkier shape like the ZNA mod which is admittledy a hansome looking DNA 30 mod
12475849695_ae928864b6_c.jpg

I could make one for you but it would made after I'm done with Groof's and it would have to be a different design because I think groof wants his to be a 1 of kind.

Back
Top Bottom