What's new

Can someone recommend my first RTA please?

Dazzyst

Postman
Hi All,

Going to be given an Aegis X by a work colleague and am looking for advice on which RTA I should start with. Will be using 0.3ohm pre-built coils so not looking for anything too complex / hard to use, etc. I've done the usual search and there are so many units available I have no idea what I should be looking for. Also, any advice on pre-built coils would be appreciated too!

Cheers
Dazz

Hi All,

Going to be given an Aegis X by a work colleague and am looking for advice on which RTA I should start with. Will be using 0.3ohm pre-built coils so not looking for anything too complex / hard to use, etc. I've done the usual search and there are so many units available I have no idea what I should be looking for. Also, any advice on pre-built coils would be appreciated too!

Cheers
Dazz

the Blotto max is worth a shout ive got 2 & find they are easy to build on & there plenty on here that love them & can offer advice if needed @dovpo_uk as for coils @Reggiec is the man

Thanks very much. I'll give it a read! Just waiting for reggie to reply regarding the coils.

OK. @Reggiec will make me some coils so now just need to buy the Blotto Max. As a POTV member where should I buy from?

I see you have a thread about DIY juice mixing.
As well as whatever tank you buy it is worth considering a rda it is like a tank minus the tank. It will allow you to test your mixes with a few drops of juice rather than putting several ml Ln a tank. They tend to be easier to coil and wick so you can test a new mix after a quick rewick.
You probably have more than enough to be thinking about now but bear it in mind when you are testing juices.
I have no suggestions on kit as all my gear is years old so have no experience of kit you can buy now.

Back
Top Bottom