What's new

Cant update my Smok Alien...

theirs two different versions on alien says on site if download wrong update version can brick the device A and B
Yeah I saw that but the instructs are crap on Smok. I'll do as much as I can to try to fix it, on here, youtube etc. Ive emailed Smok, what they can do I don't know???

Yeah I saw that but the instructs are crap on Smok. I'll do as much as I can to try to fix it, on here, youtube etc. Ive emailed Smok, what they can do I don't know???

im not sure if they will replace it or what. never had to deal with smok customer service.

Contact them on social media they tend to respond quicker. Also someone may have a solution on there already

saw a post saying batteries out keep fire bar pressed down , dont know if you tried that. id try that plugged into pc and not plugged into pc. dont know what you have tried

Surely there is a good chance the mod can be recovered? Can't see this being irreversible.

watch these vids it may help

( skip to 22.22 mins on this one)

(watch all this one)

I remember updating my H-Priv. Did everything as I was instructed and the software said PASSED. Went to turn it ON and nothing. It was dead. Tried it again. Still dead. Tried it a third time. All was good. Back and working as if nothing had happened.

My advice. Keep trying the same procedure. It might eventually work.

Back
Top Bottom