What's new

CAP's response to the Tobacco and Related Products Regulations 2016

gogo juice

Vendor
OK,
Chaps, i have just been reading the latest edition to the CAP / Department of Health’s published guidance on the advertising of e-cigarettes.
Looks like we have a little more clarity now on what we can and cannot do.
and of course who is going to enforce this.
LINKS
#1 CAP
#2 DOH

There is a lot more information with regards to On-line now and i guess even more to come.

yay, fuck emails ..... I want to sign up to a mailing lists and get real leaflets through my door. :)

Looking forward to the first monthly @manabush fan club mail out already. :D

That reminds me of the record collector and fanzine subscriptions I used to have as a kid! The days before email were fucking fantastic.

So we have a bit more clarity but not much. CAP are still working on guidance. Until we have guidance then I am not sure what we should be doing with the ads so we aren't doing anything...

That reminds me of the record collector and fanzine subscriptions I used to have as a kid! The days before email were fucking fantastic.

So we have a bit more clarity but not much. CAP are still working on guidance. Until we have guidance then I am not sure what we should be doing with the ads so we aren't doing anything...

yes!!! ..... do you remember having to send stamps to people too! I'd be more than happy to send 12x stamps to manabush for a monthly newsletter in return. :D

Looking forward to seeing banner ads for POTV on the sides of buses [emoji12]

So, based on this, will PotV be preventing from showing adverts on the forum for vaping product?

Back
Top Bottom