What's new

Captain Tom Moore's 100th Birthday Walk for the NHS

At the very least they should give him an N95 mask to protect himself from all the bloody reporters knocking on his door for interviews. :18:

Can't help feeling someone should have a word with Princess Beatrice ................. explain THIS is how you cheer people up. :16:

Can't help feeling someone should have a word with Princess Beatrice ................. explain THIS is how you cheer people up. :16:
How much does a royal wedding cost? Millions I'm sure with security costs. Maybe she should donate the money to the NHS and get married down the registry office. Nobody gives a flying fuck she's getting married anyway. Most people don't even know who the hell she is!

How much does a royal wedding cost? Millions I'm sure with security costs. Maybe she should donate the money to the NHS and get married down the registry office. Nobody gives a flying fuck she's getting married anyway. Most people don't even know who the hell she is!
It would be a truly great PR stunt, if nothing else. :D

Personally, I'd rather watch somebody's pet dog get married on a Japanese game show.

Back
Top Bottom