What's new

Caravala-inapantina Copyishof something ish

Sorry to be thick, but I often am!!! Is the pre order C copy thingy a bottom switch where you unscrew it to fire it up? Also, the I-atty, does the glass come off for cleaning? Is the Sigelei telescopic #8w someone mentioned that different? Thanks to anyone who can clarify for me, cheers

:lol1:

Dont worry, you probably will find that ALL females scare the small gaggle who really have never had the company or experience of one.

I love you, clones included! Looking forward to seeing them all rock up in Model T Fords :D

I cant wait for my I-Chybrid to come, and I dont know if I am going to get this or an 8w and that Ithaka clone, but which ever one I decide, I can assure you I will be doing cross forum reviews. :)

:lol1:

Dont worry, you probably will find that ALL females scare the small gaggle who really have never had the company or experience of one.

I love you, clones included! Looking forward to seeing them all rock up in Model T Fords :D

I cant wait for my I-Chybrid to come, and I dont know if I am going to get this or an 8w and that Ithaka clone, but which ever one I decide, I can assure you I will be doing cross forum reviews. :)

Im waiting til next week to order our I-Chybrids, then this one as well... Big spender me for August :P

MMmm now the Bagua on there with the celtic cross would look nice in my mit but vape funds are gone for a month now

Just found out this clone is from Sigelei so could be in shops soon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom