What's new

Caravala-inapantina Copyishof something ish

Are you serious http://vimeo.com/67955857 look at this guy!!!

I would love to do something like to some of my mods!

I would never to be able to reach that kind of skill, he is amazing... Think I will get a couple pieces of metal and have a go ;) can only fail, dramatically :P

As for the other forum and its members, why they think I am such a big meanie has actually got me baffled :P I think its because I put up a good fight when someone pisses me off. Oh lord, best not let my husband know about this one, he will be worried Im going to get beat up at vapefest. Hate to be a disappointment but Im just a smiley big fat chick :P

Some people!!! My viewpoint, even on forums or on a personal level, "I will treat you with the respect you show me"

Your hubby has nothing to worry about at Vapefest, your 'apes' will be your bodyguards and hold you back ;)

I would never to be able to reach that kind of skill, he is amazing... Think I will get a couple pieces of metal and have a go ;) can only fail, dramatically :P

Some people!!! My viewpoint, even on forums or on a personal level, "I will treat you with the respect you show me"

Your hubby has nothing to worry about at Vapefest, your 'apes' will be your bodyguards and hold you back ;)

Practice practice Practice! My OH is an artist, so I might get what he needs and tell him to have a go.

I treat people the way they treat me always, sometimes I come off a little hard ass, but I am a yank, I defend my opinions and sometimes quite aggressively (but thanks to an incident last year and a great team here on POTV) I stay away from "forum wars" anymore. It makes me chuckle though that a bunch of men are intimidated by a fat ugly american and resort to calling me things like "cunt". It gives me nothing but great pride to know I bother them so much!

I could give most of the people in this thread a good discussion on why I am not a big fan of clones, including some impressive counter-arguments, and do it without reducing you to base scum without romantic notions, nor evolutionary prospects...well, maybe I'd have a little fun...but as I am the soul of benevolent generosity, not to mention, lazy...oh, and my priorities in life lay most of my angsts elsewhere...I won't pull any of my semi-autistic fanboy wank on your arses, unless it is an incredibly dull wet Wednesday in February.
Be here, it's a date.
Anyway, I have a Neptune chimbus, who am I to cast aspersions ?
Oh, and after selling my AC9, I tried out an RSST, which worked awesomely...but only because I thought the AC9 brigade were dicks (No offense, chaps).
All you Touchwood and Dingo clone buyers are on top of my shit list though! ;)
But...if this is being viewed by precious overbeings of morals and values, I'd just like to say, fuck you, you knobbers, it is fine championing causes, having a romantic soul, etc, but stop at effete bitterness, it is merely risable, and indicative of issues that reach beyond the extremely finite world of vaping.

But anyway, KMS, I have always thought of you as a gobby yank cunt, but I will always respect you enough to lie to your face when I meet you :ape:

Actually, sorry, I confused respect with cowardice ;)

But anyway, KMS, I have always thought of you as a gobby yank cunt, but I will always respect you enough to lie to your face when I meet you :ape:

Actually, sorry, I confused respect with cowardice ;)

And this is why I love you MT :lovesign:

I so want this to happen between the forums at vapefest:

I'll watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Practice practice Practice! My OH is an artist, so I might get what he needs and tell him to have a go.

I treat people the way they treat me always, sometimes I come off a little hard ass, but I am a yank, I defend my opinions and sometimes quite aggressively (but thanks to an incident last year and a great team here on POTV) I stay away from "forum wars" anymore. It makes me chuckle though that a bunch of men are intimidated by a fat ugly american and resort to calling me things like "cunt". It gives me nothing but great pride to know I bother them so much!

I try to be nice and respectful, it doesn't always work... :16:
The older I get the less bothered I am by d**ks, w****rs or c**ts, but don't get in my face I will hang you out to dry...:whipping2:
and having an opinion does not make you anything less than an intelligent, beautiful woman, it doesn't matter where you were born but men always have to grasp at something... :rofl:

Are you serious http://vimeo.com/67955857 look at this guy!!!

I would love to do something like to some of my mods!

As for the other forum and its members, why they think I am such a big meanie has actually got me baffled :P I think its because I put up a good fight when someone pisses me off. Oh lord, best not let my husband know about this one, he will be worried Im going to get beat up at vapefest. Hate to be a disappointment but Im just a smiley big fat chick :P

Never met you but chicks are either 'Cuddly' or 'Chunky' never call yourself big an fat

PS like the idea of POTV engraving/etching do we have a member number on here? that way none of us woulf havethe same one

Last edited:
Never met you but chicks are either 'Cuddly' or 'Chunky' never call yourself big an fat

PS like the idea of POTV engraving/etching do we have a member number on here? that way none of us woulf havethe same one
We certainly do :) yours is 7747 Grizz :D
mine is 3011

Back
Top Bottom