What's new

Caravala-inapantina Copyishof something ish

So how are the numbers stacking up, can you post when we meet the magic number please, those pics of the actual mod has made me want it now lol

Right, if we need people to make up the numbers, I will preorder 1, but would rather do it Monday :)

I really think e-smoke deserves our thanks for doing this, at what really is cost :)

Ok, due to a recent sale thats tipped the scales in my favour,, I'm in on this too. :D

Well my pre-order payment is in :)

lets hope we reach the order number for it ,or i will be sad.

I don't anymore get into mid forum debates but this thread has caused the statement on another forum full of "originals or nothings" kind of attitudes, that I :P would try the patience of a saint :D LMFAO :whipping:

JUST an FYI, I don't like copied/similar things being called by the original name of a product (like the Cobra by Siam Mods and the Chobra incident several months ago) or even this, so if Vendors do stock this, please give it a new name :P I don't ever want people to think they are getting the real thing when it's not and I don't want the good name of the original manufacturers of items like the real Caravela (did I even spell that right? ;) ) to be tarnished by mass produced items.. However, I feel that many mass producers out of China have stepped up their game and offer solid gear for us to oodle over.

For that reason when I buy my 2, I will be marking them with serial numbers POTV 1 & 2 so no one ever forgets that I bought it from one of our good vendors.

I wonder how easy it would be to engrave them??? I have (well OH has) the equipment to do engraving... :D

I'm away ... And have already overspent .. Otherwise .. I'd be on it .. I thought I had more left than I do .. Gaaah!

I wonder how easy it would be to engrave them??? I have (well OH has) the equipment to do engraving... :D

Are you serious http://vimeo.com/67955857 look at this guy!!!

I would love to do something like to some of my mods!

As for the other forum and its members, why they think I am such a big meanie has actually got me baffled :P I think its because I put up a good fight when someone pisses me off. Oh lord, best not let my husband know about this one, he will be worried Im going to get beat up at vapefest. Hate to be a disappointment but Im just a smiley big fat chick :P

Back
Top Bottom