What's new

CBD Diaries - 30 day trial, my results.

Question, how long are you going to give each one a try for?

Cause I gather you would have to use each one separately giving each product their own time to have an effect

serious question this is @Lee but, and you may think this a silly question, but if someone was tested (we do random tests on our drivers) would this show up?

False positives are an issue with cbd, shouldn't happen with a cbd product that has lab results to show that the cbd product contains no more than 0.2% thc.

You could read the following but quite likely there are more questions than answers

https://anandahemp.com/will-cbd-oil-show-drug-test/

Edited to add - at the end of this test, I will buy myself a drugs test from amazon and try it. We’ll find out then [emoji16]

I'll be pleased to see your results :P, I did that when I was vaping CBD and taking CBD capsules

Piss came back clear.

Question, how long are you going to give each one a try for?

Cause I gather you would have to use each one separately giving each product their own time to have an effect

From speaking to the vendors, the effects of the Eliquid products are almost instant. Where as the drops are built up.

So I plan to do two or three days, starting from today on Vapes only. To trial those individually without any drops.

Then I’ll start the drops and try the Vapes with them too throughout to see if they are as effective, or no difference with it built up in my system.

I'll be pleased to see your results :P, I did that when I was vaping CBD and taking CBD capsules

Piss came back clear.

Cool! I’ll buy a urine test and a saliva test, I’m thinking they will come back clear too [emoji16]

Cool! I’ll buy a urine test and a saliva test, I’m thinking they will come back clear too [emoji16]
Try and find someone you know who uses the devil's lettuce and ask them to verify the test works please dude [emoji14]

Something I never did was make sure the tests were legit lol

Try and find someone you know who uses the devil's lettuce and ask them to verify the test works please dude [emoji14]

Something I never did was make sure the tests were legit lol

No worries, I have a friend that does nothing but smoke weed so I’ll ask him to do one too [emoji23]

When you do drugs test if want know which product did it you need drink loads water and space it out aka 2 weeks between each product

ReservedCBD does not contain thc or cbn there is 0% chance of a false positives! We ensure this as we do not want a lawsuit.

Hope your enjoying it :) glad it turned up quickly!

From speaking to the vendors, the effects of the Eliquid products are almost instant. Where as the drops are built up.

So I plan to do two or three days, starting from today on Vapes only. To trial those individually without any drops.

Then I’ll start the drops and try the Vapes with them too throughout to see if they are as effective, or no difference with it built up in my system.

Awesomeness!!

When you do drugs test if want know which product did it you need drink loads water and space it out aka 2 weeks between each product

ReservedCBD does not contain thc or cbn there is 0% chance of a false positives! We ensure this as we do not want a lawsuit.

Hope your enjoying it :) glad it turned up quickly!

And sweet cookies there Reserved!! That's the one thing my shrinky dink has a problem with. My GP says take the CBD but my shrink is all I dunno Brenda might mess with your meds.... I said I'll get the THC free one Doc. She said oh well ok. Long as you don't pop positive on a urine test....

I go to a state funded Shrink

I'm so glad and interested in this, and the detail with which you've gone into is fantastic!

I've a similar back story to you in that I have chronic back pain etc, daily dihydrocodeine use and I've tried cbd vape juice with 0 effects so I'm really hoping you find something that works here.

Best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom