What's new

Cheap 72mg nic post TPD

Lilman82

Initiate
I'm about to run out of nic, looking for 500ml or 1l..... it all just seems so expensive now.

Where do you guys get your nic from? What's the best price you have?

Thanks.

Since tpd it's now not for human consumption so can't be talked about on an open forum.

Since tpd it's now not for human consumption so can't be talked about on an open forum.
Apparently that little 'loophole' is getting closed down now too. Nicotine base is nicotine base, human consumption or otherwise still falls within TPD

oh well, there ya go. talked openy way too much and they close the loophole.

To be fair it was never a loophole, it was downright illegal.

Didn't stop businesses trying to cash in on it though, they could try and convince regular customers it was a loophole but Trading Standards enforcement say otherwise.

Hardly, speaking the truth is just the truth. If it doesn't suit its not pissing on a bonfire, it's still just the truth.

You can buy 1000mg nic direct from China, I've used their lower strength stuff to try it out and its good actually. Just because you can get it somewhere though, doesn't make it legal to do so or unfair if somebody somewhere gets wind of it and stops it.

Hardly, speaking the truth is just the truth. If it doesn't suit its not pissing on a bonfire, it's still just the truth.

You can buy 1000mg nic direct from China, I've used their lower strength stuff to try it out and its good actually. Just because you can get it somewhere though, doesn't make it legal to do so or unfair if somebody somewhere gets wind of it and stops it.

Exactly. Blame facebook partly as so many people discuss and let the cat out the bag on where 72mg can be purchased. This then gets seen and reported and thus whomever is selling gets done. I have tried to warn people on fb but it just gets a I'm right and you're wrong attitude, needless to say i think i am right and many others agree. People should really have stocked up pre TPD

Back
Top Bottom