What's new

Chris Davies MEP Email Request For Help

Sorry, Mawsley, I just realised that I didn't engage brain before opening mouth, as usual. Hopefully it's obvious that I meant the bits that are not personal to you would be a good template letter.

There's more of us out there than people would have you believe ;)

Received this email complete with the email addresses of all our lovely party of the people (MY ARSE) MEPs email addresses,

I'm happy to post the lot here if anyone wants?, and while I'm in full agreement with Jase's stance I think we should be playing the oppressed minority card, so far as these pink fluffy ill informed megalomaniacs are concerned...

So deep breaths everyone, Puss in Boots eyes... And ask why they feel it nessacary to discriminate against self funding x smokers in favour of publicly funded pharmaceutical companies, I'll buy the irst person who gets an educated, well reasoned, informed and sensible response a 10 ml bottle of juice of their choice.

get writing and don't forget to copy the telegraph ( or sun) in on your letters!

There is a by-election in my area at the moment and I have emailed all of those standing (still to get any replies)

However a lady representing the Labour party knocked my door this afternoon and I bluntly told her that my family and I were not going to support the Labour party due to their stance and ignorance over E-cigs, she didn't know what I was talking about.

She got a little shirty and I went and grabbed my Vamo with a Aga-T2, Leo 14500 with UD AGI and the ego battery with an Evod and shoved them under her nose and told her that the ones that look like cigarettes should have the tighter regulation for content but when it comes to what I want to use they need to speak to and listen to the vapers... told her about PG, VG and the flavourings, the bad press they are receiving and the real peer reviewed studies that have been completed around the world that should be taken into account...

We don't all want to quit, it may start out that way but we have an intrinsic psychological and behavioral need for nicotine and the hand to mouth movements IMO. Vaping is healthier than tobacco cigarettes... no dispute but e-cigs need to be made as available/accessible as tobacco cigarettes, current regulations are enough!!!
:rant:

Just done mine for what it's worth. If the MEP's don't receive personal emails and letters from the people they are representing, then they just go along party lines! It only takes a few minutes to knock up an email.

Just done mine for what it's worth. If the MEP's don't receive personal emails and letters from the people they are representing, then they just go along party lines! It only takes a few minutes to knock up an email.

Totally agree with you... emailed the two Scottish MEP's again today, wonder if I'll get the same answer?

As you said, the 'Party Line'....

There is a by-election in my area at the moment and I have emailed all of those standing (still to get any replies)

However a lady representing the Labour party knocked my door this afternoon and I bluntly told her that my family and I were not going to support the Labour party due to their stance and ignorance over E-cigs, she didn't know what I was talking about.

She got a little shirty and I went and grabbed my Vamo with a Aga-T2, Leo 14500 with UD AGI and the ego battery with an Evod and shoved them under her nose and told her that the ones that look like cigarettes should have the tighter regulation for content but when it comes to what I want to use they need to speak to and listen to the vapers... told her about PG, VG and the flavourings, the bad press they are receiving and the real peer reviewed studies that have been completed around the world that should be taken into account...

We don't all want to quit, it may start out that way but we have an intrinsic psychological and behavioral need for nicotine and the hand to mouth movements IMO. Vaping is healthier than tobacco cigarettes... no dispute but e-cigs need to be made as available/accessible as tobacco cigarettes, current regulations are enough!!!
:rant:

:yourock: And still I bet you got a blank vacant look of total confusion, because no matter how little they know, they honestly believe they know best and fits for our own good... Well I'm feeling oppressed, and marginalised and feel that certain elements within society particularly the European Parliament are discriminating against me and other members of the minority I belong to...

Not sure how I'm going to sort you out with a 10 ml bottle of fluid... :eeek:

Back
Top Bottom