What's new

Review Cloudfunding Project Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tried the caramel latte in a dripper at 0.8 and have to agree with the above re; more coffee. They are very nice though.

Will wick my dripper in the morning and hit the jam scone. I did try the jaques noir Wednesday, and unfortunately for me I didn't enjoy it at all. Being said... I hate the sweet so why I tried it I don't know. I found it did replicate the sweet very will with a nice ripe aniseed taste with a sweet sugary undertone over the tongue in the exhale. Throat hit is a little much for me but I usually Vape 70+vg at 6mg. So was going to be. I think flavour is a most there. Maybe just mix some higher vg batches...

Will wick my dripper in the morning and hit the jam scone. I did try the jaques noir Wednesday, and unfortunately for me I didn't enjoy it at all. Being said... I hate the sweet so why I tried it I don't know. I found it did replicate the sweet very will with a nice ripe aniseed taste with a sweet sugary undertone over the tongue in the exhale. Throat hit is a little much for me but I usually Vape 70+vg at 6mg. So was going to be. I think flavour is a most there. Maybe just mix some higher vg batches...

Do please let us know about the scone, it was the toughest one, to keep you in the frame, we've already got new flavour supplies en route for the alterations on it, but, if we know a couple more peoples thoughts it'll help.

Tried the jam/scone and really like it - more scone than jam, would like a little more jam. Must say that it's very nice though. Will post more later

Ive given my thoughts on the jam scone and cream to Simon......but i got more of a pastry then a scone....tried it in a taifun and subtank as well as using the last few drops in my dripper.....

;)

Anyone experiencing a chemically taste in the scone? Don't worry it isn't finished yet... if you are though, let us know we're gagging to hit this one!

"to the wellcave batman!"

Personally I'm not a chaser but have a mild pg intolerance so struggle with anything over 60vg. Haven't had my chance to try the scone as ran out of kenthal hopefully by weekend. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom