What's new

Review Cloudfunding Project Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I'm not a chaser but have a mild pg intolerance so struggle with anything over 60vg. Haven't had my chance to try the scone as ran out of kenthal hopefully by weekend. Sorry

Should that not say under 60VG if you have an intolerance to PG ? :d

Personally I'm not a chaser but have a mild pg intolerance so struggle with anything over 60vg. Haven't had my chance to try the scone as ran out of kenthal hopefully by weekend. Sorry

no probs! let us know your thoughts about them when you've tried, are you struggling with the throat hit?

Also, Miss Pepper , did you try the liquids? we're gasping for a verdict!

Tried it in a ce4, mt3 and my valkyrie.

best in my valkyrie but i need to rewick it (properly!) So i can comment fully :)

Im getting the sweetness and creamy type taste but cant find the honey, yet. Will try a few more tanks / drippers tomorrow (its my weekend now) and put up my final opinion.

Tried it in a ce4, mt3 and my valkyrie.

best in my valkyrie but i need to rewick it (properly!) So i can comment fully :)

Im getting the sweetness and creamy type taste but cant find the honey, yet. Will try a few more tanks / drippers tomorrow (its my weekend now) and put up my final opinion.

Thank you! did you enjoy any of the others? surprised you're not getting shed loads of honey, the consensus seems to be to tone down that aspect, do let us know how you get on with your other tanks, we'd love to hear!

Be Well!

Thank you! did you enjoy any of the others? surprised you're not getting shed loads of honey, the consensus seems to be to tone down that aspect, do let us know how you get on with your other tanks, we'd love to hear!

Be Well!

Not tried the others yet. But will be having a session tomorrow :D

We're thinking of a 'high VG' range, not 100% sure how to approach it though... are you a chaser? how were the flavours?

Not a devoted chaser, but not pg tolerant, clouds were a bonus lol. I also wick a set up rather well and get plenty of flavour in a 10% flavoured mix. Having a Derringer also helps :18:

Not a devoted chaser, but not pg tolerant, clouds were a bonus lol. I also wick a set up rather well and get plenty of flavour in a 10% flavoured mix. Having a Derringer also helps :18:

did you find the ratio got in the way of the flavours? or just too strong?

did you find the ratio got in the way of the flavours? or just too strong?

No the flavour came through fine. I just knew every toot I took was going to make me cough a lot.
I was debating adding same amount of vg to ease the coughing, but I didn't want to alter the flavour and debunk the point of the test lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom