What's new

Vaping Hardware Research

@ToddM - This is probably a big part of the challenge you face every day, but I’d like to be a contradictory and say that pod kits or pod mods in the aio category are very often a disappointment imo, jack of all trades, master of none :hmm: I would love to see a quality pod kit with adjustable airflow and wattage devoted to mtl vaping :2thumbsup: If done properly, it could appeal to both those that are quitting smoking and experienced vapers…

@Deadanddripping - There are many reasons why pod kits are preferred over mod/tanks. From the manufacturers’ pov pods are much cheaper to produce, the pods are proprietary, less advanced chips etc. etc. This means more profit for them, and the vendors…hence, that’s what new customers are recommended. But for the consumer, I believe it comes down to one thing: form factor :hmm: They’re sleek and modern looking, easy to pocket, and have a great hand feel, often more like a cigarette. This was how vaping started, actually. There’s also a degree of convenience; shifting pods instead of coils, no chance of a broken or leaking tank in your pocket. For the most part, it’s the design that automatically attracts some punters, I think, but what do I know? :18:

@DMAN - This is not exactly what you were wishing for, but Aspire makes this bad boy you can slap on your own hookah ;)

a7QMNwR.jpg
T/QUOTE]
Thanks for your advice, yep, we will develop pods with the feature you just mentioned. I must say, the pen-shape device is really popular in Italy, most users even vape with a cotton filter. For cigarette users, the features you mentioned are super important. As for advanced users, we shall confess that it still needs a lot of upgrades, and this questionnaire is the first step to exploring the needs of you guys. Really appreciate your reply )))

Voopoo seem to be on a roll with the Argus pod kits, which I must say are good, how about an Argus model T a mod and tank with a 510 fitment which will use a 1.2 and 0.7 ohm coil and a battery say 2000 or 3000 mah with the tank screwing into the mod. The mod could have exactly the same functions as the Argus pod device the same wattage airflow adjustment and screen. I think it would be ideal for MTL vapers who prefer a mod with a tank. I’d certainly like it. Just my thoughts if the idea doesn’t appeal just ignore me.
I forgot to add not a disposable tank a tank where the coil can be changed.
how high the wattage do you guys want in a pod system? I've seen so many heavy users, they all just use 25W, rarely 40W, with their pod mod ( 80W maximum output)

how high the wattage do you guys want in a pod system? I've seen so many heavy users, they all just use 25W, rarely 40W, with their pod mod ( 80W maximum output)
I use my Argus kits at 10 watts, but you seemed to have ignored my question about a mod with a tank added to the Argus range of kits with a wattage range the same as an Argus pod kit.

Wouldn't that be whatever is enough to power the coils that are available for Voopoo pods?

Wouldn't that be whatever is enough to power the coils that are available for Voopoo pods?
I mean, what kind of experience do you want? like, under 20W for MTL, 25-30W for RTL, 40W or 80W+ for DTL?

I use my Argus kits at 10 watts, but you seemed to have ignored my question about a mod with a tank added to the Argus range of kits with a wattage range the same as an Argus pod kit.
Sry I didn't get your point. Do you mean a full-feature (airflow adjustment, wattage adjustment, etc.) pod device with a big tank (4.5ml or more) ?

Back
Top Bottom