What's new

Vaping Hardware Research

That's what i thought it was too. Getting old is not good. :)
And who can forget this charming little minimalist device ?

upload_2023-11-19_11-0-16.png

And who can forget this charming little minimalist device ?

View attachment 339734
I remember walking into a vape shop and seeing one of the guys behind the counter vaping on one of them. I was in buying my usual cheap pen stuff, and said i wouldn't mind trying one of them. He warned me that they weren't for beginners. He thought he was the man. :)

It's not how i remembered it either. My bad memory had me thinking it was different to that.
are you
maybe thinking about a crazy russian guy that started a thread here, and he’s invented a vape you plug into your car? if i recall it held about a litre of liquid and had a pipe like a washing machine hose attached to it.

are you
maybe thinking about a crazy russian guy that started a thread here, and he’s invented a vape you plug into your car? if i recall it held about a litre of liquid and had a pipe like a washing machine hose attached to it.
Feck nose. I just have this memory of a mod and tank that plugged in, and you vaped it through a narrow tube with a drip tip on the end.
Maybe it was just a dream the last time i was on the magic mushies. :)2

Feck nose. I just have this memory of a mod and tank that plugged in, and you vaped it through a narrow tube with a drip tip on the end.
Maybe it was just a dream the last time i was on the magic mushies. :)2

no, the thing i’m talking about had a big fuck off corrugated style tube thing, like you get on the back of a washing machine, with a mask on the end of it that fit over your mouth. i think it plugged into the fag lighter and had a box that looked a bit like a battery charger. the guy had lost the plot completely.

no, the thing i’m talking about had a big fuck off corrugated style tube thing, like you get on the back of a washing machine, with a mask on the end of it that fit over your mouth. i think it plugged into the fag lighter and had a box that looked a bit like a battery charger. the guy had lost the plot completely.
Nah, this was a thing on sale from a genuine manufacturer.

Back
Top Bottom