What's new

Vaping Hardware Research

ToddM

Initiate
Hi, I am a product strategy manager from VOOPOO. We have visited many vape shops around the world, and collected so much information about the whole industry. Now it is in the stage of verification. Therefore, it would be really helpful if you are willing to take 2 mins to fill up the questionnaire.
https://durhambs.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7NIzRg1qOXH70jA
Besides, if you have any creative ideas, please share them with us, and let's discuss them here. If it is a really good idea, we will make this product and send the first device to you!

Done. The question what would you use if disposables are banned ought to have a not applicable option for those who never use them.

Done. worth noting, I don't care about pods, they can get banned too.

Done. The question what would you use if disposables are banned ought to have a not applicable option for those who never use them.
thanks for your advice, but actually the option is at last "I don't know, might quit vaping", i suppose the options are already mutually exclusive and collectively exhaustive
anyway, thanks for your participation!

Done.
Agree with net vaper. Should have the option 'I don't use disposables' N/A for the question what would you use if disposables were banned.

Done.
Agree with net vaper. Should have the option 'I don't use disposables' N/A for the question what would you use if disposables were banned.
thanks for your participation, but it does have an option "I don't know, might quit vaping", I'm kinda curious about how can't you notice the last option XD

Back
Top Bottom