What's new

Vaping Hardware Research

Done - I still don't see the point of pods, there are so many pod kits and it seems to me its just a tank that only fits one mod. I started vaping 16 months ago with a 510 tank and that's all I've ever used, stock coils and RTA's. Changing a coil isn't hard, whether it goes into plastic or metal. Seems like a money grab to me, selling the idea it's simpler, when it's exactly the same. As I said, never used one but I just don't get it in principle.
I understand your point. But for people in Europe, as far as I see, they switch to pod kit from mod kit simply because they can bring it everywhere and vape. while, they also have a mod kit or 2, and only use it at home. Pod kit is more like an alternative to disposables ( lots of mod users also use disposables)

Done and welcome to the forum :)

Wish you guys would make a squonker, not much competition at the budget end of the market for Vandy Vape at the moment.
Thanks, We do have many tank mod products on sale all over the world, and it's still one of the best in the market. many of our users bought it for years and it's still working

The Argus pod range of kits are really good as I’ve Said before I have four of them including the P1 I won in a generous giveaway from Voopoo. I do like the look of the P1s but lack of Airflow adjustment and no Wattage control is a put off for me, but the ones I have are in continuous use everyday.

If they do ban sales, I very much doubt that they can ban vaping as a whole so just as we saw TPD coming and made provisions we will do the same before any sales ban.
If it were to come that only pod type devices were available I would imagine that the most successful would be the most versatile in terms of battery life, wattage adjustment , air flow and MTL / DL options.
BTW I would also welcome a Voopoo squonker or 2.

Already been through my Phase of using Pods, I would like to try the Vaporesso Luxe Pods but i can't justify or afford the expense at the minute. not tried a good MTL Pod in ages. Can't remember the last Pod i tried, think it was a Voopoo but not 100% on that.

I understand your point. But for people in Europe, as far as I see, they switch to pod kit from mod kit simply because they can bring it everywhere and vape. while, they also have a mod kit or 2, and only use it at home. Pod kit is more like an alternative to disposables ( lots of mod users also use disposables)

With no intention to argue, I'm genuinely intrigued and a bit confused and I'm not a long time experienced vaper. But what is not mobile about a tank on a mod? Not like it has an extension lead dragging behind it. I have a tiny in built battery mod that is palm sized and a tank on it. Loads of people at work have pod kits too and they just shrug if I enquire. Its not like I hate them, I just don't know why they exist XD

Thanks, We do have many tank mod products on sale all over the world, and it's still one of the best in the market. many of our users bought it for years and it's still working

I know, I have a couple of your devices myself :) I was talking about squonk devices.

I think the market is already flooded with very good pod devices, some of which are your own, so anything that you release in that area is not only competing with other manufacturers but also with what you already have on offer. If it was me I would be expanding into other areas where there's not much or weak competition. :)

Back
Top Bottom