What's new

Review Cloudfunding Project Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am afraid to say I tried to drip the scone last night and the pg is just too high for me to tolerate. Ended up coughing up a lung! Lol. Either way. I get more jam then anything else with a slight cream and savoury spoung like flavour. I felt the flavour was quite good and almost layered but I couldn't enjoy it at all for said reasons.

I am afraid to say I tried to drip the scone last night and the pg is just too high for me to tolerate. Ended up coughing up a lung! Lol. Either way. I get more jam then anything else with a slight cream and savoury spoung like flavour. I felt the flavour was quite good and almost layered but I couldn't enjoy it at all for said reasons.

Well, thank you for giving a flavour overview, I'm sorry to say that the second batch that is being sent today has the same ratio, I'm sorry that the throat hit is heavier than yours, and apparently, some of our other users. We may be addressing this one because, we test on RBA's and don't drip, we may very well be changing our ratio depending on what comes in from this project.

Thank you so much for tasting Dan!

Hi peepholez!

Round 2 was sent today! do please continue to post, and also about any of the liquids you've tried so far that came with the care pack... sorry no mug this time!

Be oooba well!

Hi peepholez!

Round 2 was sent today! do please continue to post, and also about any of the liquids you've tried so far that came with the care pack... sorry no mug this time!

Be oooba well!
Cool, the mug is causing a storm at work. I've even heard them say "what's Angelique mist?" "I think it's a religion" [emoji2] [emoji2]

Jam scone!

Really good! Like really good, only thing I would say was a touch more cream but definitely getting jam and scone :)

Well done that man.

Now I need a sit down though, as a 3mg vaper 8mg has knocked me on my arse!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Jam scone!

Really good! Like really good, only thing I would say was a touch more cream but definitely getting jam and scone :)

Well done that man.

Now I need a sit down though, as a 3mg vaper 8mg has knocked me on my arse!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Is that the second shot?

Tried the new test.. I thought you were adding coffee, not caramel lol. well I did add vg, and I must say it's nice.
Still could need more coffee, but I don't think another sample is needed. it is pretty spot on as it is.
might just be me wanting more coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom