What's new

Review Cloudfunding Project Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dripping the ice-cream with honey, coil is a 1.17 build and im running 7w on my battery.

Fuck me the honey! It reminds me of being in Greece and having honey on toast for breakfast! Its got the undertones of the flowers from what you expect the bees have used!

I can almost smell Bougainvillea plants as im vaping this.

With this set up the ice-cream has taken a back-step to be lurking under the honey, tbh i dont care! Im adoring having such fond memories in my mind with the flavour.

Its as sweet as real honey is, its as heady as real honey is, its as silky smooth as honey is and its fucking lush :D

Throat hit? Dunno, honey hit yes :D

Seriously Angelique Mist if this is synthetic flavouring and not pure real honey someone nailed it coz i want this on real bread, lightly toasted with some handmade butter!

Caramel Latte ~ Too me This is 2 sour Needs another shot of Caramel .The almost sour taste of the coffee seems to be too heavy . More sweetness from the caramel is needed to Balance this out .I'm Getting quite a nutty Taste on the exhale I not a big fan of nuts lol also feel it needs to be more creamy a Creamy Sweeter Mix would make this perfect .with just a less overpowering coffee taste .feel like i need to add a couple of sugars to this to make it a more enjoyable vape
On a more positive note Plenty of Vapour and Good Throat hit .
Just would prefer a sweeter creamier Caramel Latte
does not have that wow factor for me at the moment :(

Narna splitz now this is a yummy flavor !!!!! takes me back to when i was younger and used to buy those little banana shaped sweets !! Full of flavor Refreshing aftertaste and oooh i could vape on this all day Banana Really comes through on this but it's not a sickly sweet Vape this one is just right

Chuddies I'm in love with this Flavor Reminds me of strawberry Hubba bubba ~ Refreshing aftertaste again good throat hit almost getting a fizzy effect how strange lol

Golden Angel Yummy Raspberry Blackcurrant Vape Getting a Range of mixed flavor's with this one forest fruits Good strong taste again another favorite of mine I would be very happy vaping this all day Not a sickly sweet vape a good balance Again Good throat hit on 8mg I normally use 24mg lol .All these eliiquids are strong in flavor which I love

Tropical Cordial and Jacques Noir coming up :)

Last edited:
Coiled bt Sat22 to 0.7 with mesh wick this morning, filled it with the caramel latte and the flavour is much more balanced. Were they pre steeped before sending out?

Coiled bt Sat22 to 0.7 with mesh wick this morning, filled it with the caramel latte and the flavour is much more balanced. Were they pre steeped before sending out?

They weren't steeped unfortunately Jugg1es, we're avoiding steeping as we've ended up breathing them in the past.

Dripping the ice-cream with honey, coil is a 1.17 build and im running 7w on my battery.

Fuck me the honey! It reminds me of being in Greece and having honey on toast for breakfast! Its got the undertones of the flowers from what you expect the bees have used!

I can almost smell Bougainvillea plants as im vaping this.

With this set up the ice-cream has taken a back-step to be lurking under the honey, tbh i dont care! Im adoring having such fond memories in my mind with the flavour.

Its as sweet as real honey is, its as heady as real honey is, its as silky smooth as honey is and its fucking lush :D

Throat hit? Dunno, honey hit yes :D

Seriously Angelique Mist if this is synthetic flavouring and not pure real honey someone nailed it coz i want this on real bread, lightly toasted with some handmade butter!

Thank you so much! we hope you enjoyed the others as much! We're sending the second and hopefully final iteration of the liquids on Monday with the minor tweaks, the honey is going to be toned down a bit...

That Tropical Cordial is dead nice, possible ADV in a 1.0ohm Kayfun. Top stuff!

Thank you so much! we hope you enjoyed the others as much! We're sending the second and hopefully final iteration of the liquids on Monday with the minor tweaks, the honey is going to be toned down a bit...

The ice-cream was stronger and the honey was underneath in the ce4/MT3 - so in that set up it was well balanced and what you were looking to achieve :)

Been working long shifts so havent tried the others yet, but ivr a session planned for wednesday :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom