What's new

Come Vape With Me...

@Dexter, has anyone else actually posted a chicken vid?

No mate. That's why I'll be altering the way I'll do the next lot, as I can't afford over a pound a pop to send loads of stuff out on a regular basis.

I was sidetracked by Downtown Abbey last night, so hopefully will get my arse into gear this evening (although it is the last in the series of Doc Martin, so no promises!) and do my vid and get the new thread up for the rest of the juices. :D

Dexter KulrMeStoopid

we should have a link on the site for a come vape with me donations page . help dexter out , like a kickstart project for a dexter/potv gross vape tv network. i see tv adverts , articles in the press. vaping and vomiting combined. competitions for recipe creations. this could be mega. mtv eat your heart out , this is the reality show we all want !

I'm more than happy to have a pop at whatever noxious brew you've concocted and post up a video. If it helps I'm more than happy to send you an empty bottle and either cash to cover the postage or a stamped addressed envelope.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

@Dexter @KulrMeStoopid

we should have a link on the site for a come vape with me donations page . help dexter out , like a kickstart project for a dexter/potv gross vape tv network. i see tv adverts , articles in the press. vaping and vomiting combined. competitions for recipe creations. this could be mega. mtv eat your heart out , this is the reality show we all want !

If Dex wants to post one up, we can sticky it ;)

Dexter has given me some sleepness nights, panicking at the thought of doing these, and the awful uneasiness of talking to a camera, as I am not as confident as everyone thinks, BUT..................I have really enjoyed it, so Dexter PM me your PayPal addy, and I will send some money to cover the making/purchasing and sending of the liquid, its the least I can do :)

Oh, and how much for a Tin Mod? :D

Guys, that is really thoughtful, thank you. I am trying to get my head round a sort of "pay if forward" idea suggested by KulrMeStoopid. The postage costs the same whether its a bottle or a vial, believe it or not, so if I get the ball rolling and those that receive it then have the option of trying it and posting a vid and then post it on, or (maybe very wisely) simply pass it on, it should be a self-propelling scheme!

All I need to do is work out how to keep the juices flowing, as it were! :D

Dexter has given me some sleepness nights, panicking at the thought of doing these, and the awful uneasiness of talking to a camera, as I am not as confident as everyone thinks, BUT..................I have really enjoyed it, so Dexter PM me your PayPal addy, and I will send some money to cover the making/purchasing and sending of the liquid, its the least I can do :)

Oh, and how much for a Tin Mod? :D

Again mate, thank you for your offer, it is much appreciated. I wouldn't dream of taking money from you - you ARE going above and beyond the call of duty!

PLEASE - NOBODY FEEL THAT THEY NEED TO PAY POSTAGE OR ANYTHING ELSE, I DIDNT THINK TJINGS THROUGH QUITE AS WELL AS I SHOULD HAVE TO BEGIN WITH (AS PER USUAL!). THE NEXT LOT OUT WILL GO A LOT SMOOTHER.
AndyC1971 - I would love to do you a tin mod mate - you are my hero! PM me what you are looking for and I'll sort it out. :D

Again mate, thank you for your offer, it is much appreciated. I wouldn't dream of taking money from you - you ARE going above and beyond the call of duty!

PLEASE - NOBODY FEEL THAT THEY NEED TO PAY POSTAGE OR ANYTHING ELSE, I DIDNT THINK TJINGS THROUGH QUITE AS WELL AS I SHOULD HAVE TO BEGIN WITH (AS PER USUAL!). THE NEXT LOT OUT WILL GO A LOT SMOOTHER.
@AndyC1971 - I would love to do you a tin mod mate - you are my hero! PM me what you are looking for and I'll sort it out. :D

You are simply awesome, and NO, I am really enjoying it, so add on some for the tin mod, and I will pay straight away.

As for the mod, I would like........a tin......510 connection........button........a 18350/18500 or 18650 battery holder :lol1:

Have you got anymore of the PoTV ones?? They looked awesome :D

You are simply awesome, and NO, I am really enjoying it, so add on some for the tin mod, and I will pay straight away.

As for the mod, I would like........a tin......510 connection........button........a 18350/18500 or 18650 battery holder :lol1:

Have you got anymore of the PoTV ones?? They looked awesome :D

Right-oh! 510, 18650 tin mod it is. I'll see if I've got the gear for a POTV lid, if I have, its yours mate. :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom