What's new

Come Vape With Me...

Bear with me folks - I'll start a new thread when the next lot are ready to go. Hopefully should be done by Sunday evening. There are four more juices, and they all smell as good as the roast chicken! What they taste like, I have no idea! :D

Bear with me folks - I'll start a new thread when the next lot are ready to go. Hopefully should be done by Sunday evening. There are four more juices, and they all smell as good as the roast chicken! What they taste like, I have no idea! :D

Oooh, looking forward to this then! :)
By good, do you mean they make your stomach turn inside out just at the thought of vaping them? If so, I'm in!

I can't keep them in the house! They are in my man cave, steeping! Every time I go in there I am surprised by the wave of savoury goodness that nearly knocks me down, and it seems to be getting stronger and stronger! :D

Dexter, the first one has been done, and is uploading to Youtube, but there seems to be a problem with it, but once it is up, where do you want me to put it?? In this thread, or start a new one for 'Juice 1' I have not opened the spoilers, so I will not mention what it is, just what I think it is :)

Dexter, the first one has been done, and is uploading to Youtube, but there seems to be a problem with it, but once it is up, where do you want me to put it?? In this thread, or start a new one for 'Juice 1' I have not opened the spoilers, so I will not mention what it is, just what I think it is :)

Start a new one :P so the videos are the first posts :D easier to find and watch that way :D

Oh god!
Just saw Andys one, and I'm liking the look of this :P

What have you lot done to me!?
I actually enjoyed doing the tomato ketchup one... even though it did take 4 takes.

OK In for a penny, in for a pound - It wouldnt feel right not doing the whole thing, even after seeing andys face...

Back
Top Bottom