What's new

Competition For DIY Mixers!

leisureliquids

Premium Vendor
Always lots of Competitions for hardware but never any for Mixers. So here's a quick competition. To enter you DONT have to visit the website, you DONT have to visit our FB page, you just have to enter here! Put your answer in the thread below.

So, if I was to get a set of scales and weigh one of our Just Add Max VG Mixing Bottles, three of our 100% VG Nic Shots and 30ml of concentrate (PG based), what is the total amount in grams the combined weight will come to?

The Closest 5 will win the above and the closest 5 after that will win 3 bottles of Flavour Pantry Concentrates. Competition closes next Sunday 4th April and winners contacted on Monday 5th April

**EDIT - Forgot it was a Bank Holiday weekend. Will end the Comp on Monday 5th April and Results Tuesday 6th. Good Luck!

A passion for flavours logo 2.png

Last edited:
I'm going to say 335g.

Nice comp mate. I like something different.

Always lots of Competitions for hardware but never any for Mixers. So here's a quick competition. To enter you DONT have to visit the website, you DONT have to visit our FB page, you just have to enter here! Put your answer in the thread below.

So, if I was to get a set of scales and weigh one of our Just Add Max VG Mixing Bottles, three of our 100% VG Nic Shots and 30ml of concentrate (PG based), what is the total amount in grams the combined weight will come to?

The Closest 5 will win the above and the closest 5 after that will win 3 bottles of Flavour Pantry Concentrates. Competition closes next Sunday 4th April and winners contacted on Monday 5th April
View attachment 243131
339g

Back
Top Bottom