What's new

Competition For DIY Mixers!

Based on the 70vg bottle and your description on your website it would be 234.67g
Edited....................

BTW your website description is either misleading at worst or just confusing at best.
It states the bottle is a 250ml bottle but the total of ingredients it asks for only totals 200ml.

BTW if i win just pass it on to the next closest ape as I've got far too many concentrates atm.

Last edited:
BTW your website description is either misleading at worst or just confusing at best.
It states the bottle is a 250ml bottle but the total of ingredients it asks for only totals 200ml.
I noticed that as well :hmm: Having a beer, as usual, not doing maths, right now :doh:

Last edited:
Based on the 70vg bottle and your description on your website it would be 234.67g
Based on the 50vg bottle and your description on your website it would be 228.36g

BTW if i win just pass it on to the next closest ape as I've got far too many concentrates atm.
Where did u find the weight of the bottle? That is the determing factor? I looked qnd couldnt find it.

Where did u find the weight of the bottle? That is the determing factor? I looked qnd couldnt find it.
The equasion cant include the weight of the bottle because as you say its weight is not detailed.
The proposed contents of the bottle is part of the equasion or...... maybe it's not just the website that's confusing and misleading.

Still stickin with my instinct and goin with 150 for everythin

If strawberry ripple has the right weight and you are interpreting the question to mean that and it includes packaging it would probably weigh right around 330g

Last edited:

:hmm:

"The prefilled content of the Just Add 250ml PET Bottles is made of Vegetable Glycerine and Propylene Glycol and is based towards 3mg Nicotine users.

For 3 mg Eliquid Users – Just Add 30ml of a Flavour Concentrate* and 30ml of Nicotine to make 200ml of Eliquid"

so it must have 140ml of 70/30 VG/PG in it right?

or am I misunderstanding something?

So we have a 250ml plastic bottle with 140ml of 70VG base in it, 3x 10ml 100% VG nicotine shots, and a single bottle of 30ml concentrates on the scale?

:hmm:

"The prefilled content of the Just Add 250ml PET Bottles is made of Vegetable Glycerine and Propylene Glycol and is based towards 3mg Nicotine users.

For 3 mg Eliquid Users – Just Add 30ml of a Flavour Concentrate* and 30ml of Nicotine to make 200ml of Eliquid"

so it must have 140ml of 70/30 VG/PG in it right?

or am I misunderstanding something?

So we have a 250ml plastic bottle with 140ml of 70VG base in it, 3x 10ml 100% VG nicotine shots, and a single bottle of 30ml concentrates on the scale?
30ml concentrate is pg btw but yes to all acounts but you would never include the weight of the bottle in the mix.

Back
Top Bottom