What's new

Competition For DIY Mixers!

30ml concentrate is pg btw but yes to all acounts but you would never include the weight of the bottle in the mix.

That's not the question though is it?

"So, if I was to get a set of scales and weigh one of our Just Add Max VG Mixing Bottles, three of our 100% VG Nic Shots and 30ml of concentrate (PG based), what is the total amount in grams the combined weight will come to?"

It's not about mixing by weight, it's about putting those products on a scale and guessing the weight of them..... or at least that's how I read it. :D

:hmm:

"The prefilled content of the Just Add 250ml PET Bottles is made of Vegetable Glycerine and Propylene Glycol and is based towards 3mg Nicotine users.

For 3 mg Eliquid Users – Just Add 30ml of a Flavour Concentrate* and 30ml of Nicotine to make 200ml of Eliquid"

so it must have 140ml of 70/30 VG/PG in it right?

or am I misunderstanding something?

So we have a 250ml plastic bottle with 140ml of 70VG base in it, 3x 10ml 100% VG nicotine shots, and a single bottle of 30ml concentrates on the scale?
Ah i should add that when i followed the link to the 250ml bottle there was a 70vg and a 50vg version listed so it could be either.

Ah i should add that when i followed the link to the 250ml bottle there was a 70vg and a 50vg version listed so it could be either.

It could be..... if it didn't state the MAX VG version in the question. :D

how much have you been drinking?

"So, if I was to get a set of scales and weigh one of our Just Add Max VG Mixing Bottles, three of our 100% VG Nic Shots and 30ml of concentrate (PG based), what is the total amount in grams the combined weight will come to?"

It's not about mixing by weight, it's about putting those products on a scale and guessing the weight of them..... or at least that's how I read it. :D
Like i said confusing.
According to my grammar if the question was to include the weight of the bottles it should say what would you guess the weight to be.
Or unless they assume you've already purchased their just released products and can actually weigh them.

If u add those items to their 250ml bottle mixing kit it wont fit

Like i said confusing.
According to my grammar if the question was to include the weight of the bottles it should say what would you guess the weight to be.
Or unless they assume you've already purchased their just released products and can actually weigh them.
I agree, initially I thought the whole thing was a set up :18:

Like i said confusing.

lol.... mate, if there wasn't an element of guessing in the question, we could all work out the answer.

... don't forget to factor in the cardboard boxes for the nic shots too. ;)

Back
Top Bottom