What's new

Competition For DIY Mixers!

Edit. All information is available if you look properly. The confusing part is the concentration. Add 30ml now the website states available in 10, 30 and 100m yet there is no option to pick a size in bottle. So are we adding 3 10ml concentrate bottles or 1 30ml.

Judging on the price it is 10ml. But going by weight makes me believe it's 30ml.

So 1 nic shot is 20g. 1 bottle of concentration is 38g. Considering the nic shot is VG and heavier than Pg there is no way that 1 bottle of concentration at 38g is 10ml.

So the answer is 294 grams.

If my answer is wrong ethier I'm being dumb ( usually the case) or your website has incorrect information.

Last edited:
If my answer is wrong ethier I'm being dumb ( usually the case) or your website has incorrect information.

I never bothered trying to work out the weight of the empty bottles, so my answer is definitely wrong. In fact i forgot to guess that bit :doh:

I wonder if we're allowed to edit and change our answers :hmm:

I never bothered trying to work out the weight of the empty bottles, so my answer is definitely wrong. In fact i forgot to guess that bit :doh:

I wonder if we're allowed to edit and change our answers :hmm:
I didnt see any rules not too, they r picking the 5 closest and giving them 3 bottles of flavor to try. This isnt the megaball lottery.

Im just confused if we are supposed to add the base included with the kit to the bottles and if packaging counts.

Thats the thing that makes it kinda like a random giveaway i guess, because everyone can add.

Ooo, this reminds me of my Church Fete, all we need now is a coconut shy to win a Goldfish - please take care of them if you do win one though, pets really shouldn't be prizes.

Anyway, my guess: 370g with the bottles, 330g without.

Very good luck to all of you and thank you @leisureliquids for the fun and slightly overtaxing concept.

Just guess a number and say thanks, ffs :D

10582752-3x2-940x627.png

Back
Top Bottom