What's new

Condensation Plugs - List what you need please.

I would be interested in three of the large DL plugs, as @demondog said, I do not have the required post numbers for the classifieds, but would definitely like to buy some!

I now have a Billet Box kindly loaned to me by Martvb60 so I am refining and testing it, it's made my designing so much easier.

I've just printed the absolute perfect fit MTL version reducing the hole to 1mm and I'm getting a really good MTL vape from a 0.8 ohm Ni80 Clapton at 24 watts :)

I do have a question though...

Do people leave their airflow control ring on? the centre bore is quite large to accommodate it which increases airflow sucked from under the connection pin, I tried a press fit to seal the base but it caused a 'no atomiser' error as it needs space to make a contact.

Now working on the DTL now, I might slightly increase the intake sizes and rebuild it to a lower ohms build, does 0.3 sound a good average?

I use Vapeshell in BB MTL and don't bother with the airflow ring.

This one's using the Exocet - I'm putting it to a proper test to see if condensation forms, how long before it usually shows? and where would it appear?

I only use the airflow ring if i want a really restricted mtl, most of the time it's not in.

@Vapaneezer Scrooge :) Just a word to the wise regarding Panels. Be very mindful that some people have experienced warping over time, so I'd accept the fact that unless you're going to get involved in reinforcing Panels, you will need to make them thicker than the standard ones on a BB. Not by huge amounts, but you do need them to be a tad thicker. ;)

Back
Top Bottom