What's new

Condensation Plugs - List what you need please.

As I said before, I am using 2 @domejunky versions and they work like a charm for me. Admittedly...... to my shame, I am somewhat lazy when it comes to our BBs and don't attend to them as diligently as many other seem to do. However, with these, I am now confident enough not to think about removing the Boro for 3 to 4 days and then it's just a case of replacing the cotton off cut. :2thumbsup:

As I said before, I am using 2 @domejunky versions and they work like a charm for me. Admittedly...... to my shame, I am somewhat lazy when it comes to our BBs and don't attend to them as diligently as many other seem to do. However, with these, I am now confident enough not to think about removing the Boro for 3 to 4 days and then it's just a case of replacing the cotton off cut. :2thumbsup:

I think most of us would take the easy as possible route.

Just revised the @domejunky version and it fits a charm, a larger inlet hole into the cotton as advised.

This version doesn't allow the airflow ring.

I'm undecided what to do, do I revise ALL versions to include the cotton well.

Rob do you think a larger cotton hole would help or perhaps a slot? there's room to allow it.

Just printing off 1 of each current FINAL versions so ready to print off the requested packs.

Slotted Cotton V2

Thoughts

BilletBox-Cotton-Slot v2.jpg

No to having the afc, you won’t need it on the bridge if using a plug. Slot or hole should make no difference I’d think? Of course the only way to tell is to experiment:)

Back
Top Bottom