What's new

Coronavirus UK Daily Statistics

....now I'm just alive and pissed off that I chucked a load of stuff away for nothing.

Irony is lost on you isn't it?

Hail to the king..... of a sad little corner in Wetherspoons.

Your reply in a strange slang Scottish dialect is hardly irony mate, I suggest you look up irony in a dictionary to find out what it means. :)

Wrong again, I hardly ever go in Wetherspoons, once since the pubs reopened, and a total of four times this year, actually, to see one of my mates that go in there.
Also not in a corner, we usually sit near the bar, roughly in the middle. :)

Your reply in a strange slang Scottish dialect is hardly irony mate, I suggest you look up irony in a dictionary to find out what it means. :)

Wrong again, I hardly ever go in Wetherspoons, once since the pubs reopened, and a total of four times this year, actually, to see one of my mates that go in there.
Also not in a corner, we usually sit near the bar, roughly in the middle. :)

I'm not even going to explain it to you, you clearly wouldn't get it anyway.

:11::11::17:

ScreenHunter 444.png

I wonder - this article is asking the same questions about cases going up but death rates falling as the other one I posted. Hospital admissions are still low too (assuming you believe the figures).

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...d-19-cases-are-rising-deaths-continue-to-fall
This....

Far fewer people over 70 tested positive for Covid-19, according to the PHE data – 374 in the last week of August, compared with 10,770 in the first week of April.

And this......

Are there fewer vulnerable people left?
So far at least 21,775 of those who died in the UK were care home residents. Yet the total care home population alone is 330,000 and another 350,000 receive care at home. So there are still large numbers at a higher risk of serious illness.

This....

Far fewer people over 70 tested positive for Covid-19, according to the PHE data – 374 in the last week of August, compared with 10,770 in the first week of April.

And this......

Are there fewer vulnerable people left?
So far at least 21,775 of those who died in the UK were care home residents. Yet the total care home population alone is 330,000 and another 350,000 receive care at home. So there are still large numbers at a higher risk of serious illness.
I think there's a possibility of a bit of all of them. What makes me wonder about another lockdown is the fact that we were supposedly 'protecting the NHS' .......... but there doesn't seem to be a need for that right now. It may come, and I'm looking at the figures most days ........... but no sign yet?

Back
Top Bottom