What's new

Coronavirus UK Daily Statistics

It's unavoidable, the questions need to be asked, everything needs to be looked in to. It's just an unavoidable certainty that the answers and results will be politicised and will be used to justify whatever agenda they choose to go with.

I try not to worry about the unavoidable.

I'm not worried, when it happens I'll bitch about it for a bit then it gets swept under the carpet. Pretty sure I had started a plan to kidnap cummings one night after a few beers. Got pretty heavily in to masterchef that night and the plan was forgotten about.

I'm not worried, when it happens I'll bitch about it for a bit then it gets swept under the carpet. Pretty sure I had started a plan to kidnap cummings one night after a few beers. Got pretty heavily in to masterchef that night and the plan was forgotten about.

how about sturgeon? surely she has a bigger impact on your situation than cummings?

do you mean you’re not concerned about it? surely being concerned about it could allow you to make some kind of preparations which might result in avoiding the worst case scenario?

do you mean you’re not concerned about it? surely being concerned about it could allow you to make some kind of preparations which might result in avoiding the worst case scenario?

concerned about what? people using stats to further their agenda?

... nah, I'm more of a 'cross that bridge when I come to it' kind of guy I guess.

I did clear a load of junk out of the cupboard while we were in lockdown though, just in case I died... I didn't want the family to have to sift through all my junk.

how about sturgeon? surely she has a bigger impact on your situation than cummings?
She's trying to be the fannies fanny the noo. On wee things it's all "sorry troops av fucked it but al fix it, covid is un pree say dented so it is" where they properly fucked it wae carehomes it's all "a proper inquiry has been requested and well tell yae aboot that next year, hopefully when everywan is still pished fae new year n it gets forgotten aboot because a Kardashian is up the duff".

Still, she's a wee ride n a bit better than Boris.

concerned about what? people using stats to further their agenda?

... nah, I'm more of a 'cross that bridge when I come to it' kind of guy I guess.

I did clear a load of junk out of the cupboard while we were in lockdown though, just in case I died... I didn't want the family to have to sift through all my junk.

about the inevitable. it wasn’t a specific question, just in general.

about the inevitable. it wasn’t a specific question, just in general.

I guess it depends what we are talking about....

like I said, I thought there was a good possibility I might die, so I did something in prep.. if I knew imminent death was inevitable I'd probably just say 'fuck it' and not bother doing something like that... it puts you in a different frame of mind I think.

Back
Top Bottom