What's new

Coronavirus UK Daily Statistics

6 cask ales on at the pub I use, cant call it my local because it's over 2 miles away, hence before two days ago not been in a pub since the 3rd of August. The pub uses proper pint glasses, the ones with the 1/2 pint and pint markers on them, with room for the head on top, rarely see that, probably part of the reason why CAMRA keep handing out awards to the place. Beer is top notch as well, apart from too many hipster IPAs on tap. Probably won't be sitting outside weather for much longer, so I wont go anyway.

Am i reading correctly, surely you sound like you have turned a corner with your last sentence, either that or you are doing the same as me now, blaming hipsters for the booze. Same as me blaming them and the tracky mob. lol.

don’t worry everybody, there are weans in the schools all catching it now we’ve opened them, but actually they are catchin it in the hoose.

you can’t go to anybody else’s hoose any more as the numbers have gone up. but pubs can stay open, because we know people aren’t catching it at the pub, they are catching it in their own hoose. and let’s open gyms as well why not?

there are more people testing positive, but don’t worry it’s just tests picking up dead viruses.

ffs wit will it be next?
Awrite nippy, how yae doin doll? Always wanted to tell you this, yur a right wee pump up the knickers you.

Maybe, but failing to observe and choosing to ignore are different things. It's still a question worth asking?

i didn’t read the article, so i don’t know whether it is or not. is there evidence that would lead to the asking of the question?

no, you should summarise the gist of it for the thread readers who are short of the time for reading all the links.

Back
Top Bottom