What's new

Coronavirus UK Daily Statistics

The numbers of cases atm are increasing and we're almost hitting 2k a day.
At the peak we were seeing 4-5.5k a day but this time round the cases are among the stronger people so less affected and less hospitalised than before.
Schools are about to show up what affect they'll have on numbers by mid September.

No argument. :D
We're looking at a full lock down here again soon, I would hate to any of this kind of thing being used to justify not doing it if it's needed. There's multiple places about me in walking distance closes just now because of staff testing positive. I've just finished 2 weeks isolating again even though both of us had negative tests we stuck to it. Loads of people are looking for any excuse there is to not self isolate, this could even make people with a positive result think fuck it, yo home to Belair.

The numbers of cases atm are increasing and we're almost hitting 2k a day.
At the peak we were seeing 4-5.5k a day but this time round the cases are among the stronger people so less affected and less hospitalised than before.
Schools are about to show up what affect they'll have on numbers by mid September.
Look up here, look at the numbers in Scotland from schools opening. Gradually increased from them opening and now we're doing pretty badly in comparison to a week before the schools opened.

We're looking at a full lock down here again soon, I would hate to any of this kind of thing being used to justify not doing it if it's needed. There's multiple places about me in walking distance closes just now because of staff testing positive. I've just finished 2 weeks isolating again even though both of us had negative tests we stuck to it. Loads of people are looking for any excuse there is to not self isolate, this could even make people with a positive result think fuck it, yo home to Belair.
Yes .............. but asking the right questions should help to work out if it actually is needed or not? Those in politics will try to argue black is white to suit their own ends no matter what. If you hestitate to ask the question because you're scared how it might look, or how it might be used, you get nowhere?

Yes .............. but asking the right questions should help to work out if it actually is needed or not? Those in politics will try to argue black is white to suit their own ends no matter what. If you hestitate to ask the question because you're scared how it might look, or how it might be used, you get nowhere?
It's unavoidable, the questions need to be asked, everything needs to be looked in to. It's just an unavoidable certainty that the answers and results will be politicised and will be used to justify whatever agenda they choose to go with.

don’t worry everybody, there are weans in the schools all catching it now we’ve opened them, but actually they are catchin it in the hoose.

you can’t go to anybody else’s hoose any more as the numbers have gone up. but pubs can stay open, because we know people aren’t catching it at the pub, they are catching it in their own hoose. and let’s open gyms as well why not?

there are more people testing positive, but don’t worry it’s just tests picking up dead viruses.

ffs wit will it be next?

Last edited:
there are more people testing positive, but don’t worry it’s just tests picking up dead viruses.

ffs wit will it be next?

I've not heard anybody say that though ('cept you!)? To me the question is why the positive test figures are going up but the hospital admissions and critical cases don't seem to be?

Back
Top Bottom