What's new

Coronavirus UK Daily Statistics

I can second that, very early on, before lockdown was even on the cards, I think this was before whuan went into lockdown, most of my mates were of the mind that it was just another cold, I told them I had a feeling it was going to be bad. There's still plenty not taking it seriously now and I predict we'll end up in another lockdown. As much as it is nice to be able to go out now, I still think it was too early to ease things, personally.
If u guys all act responsibly, unlike most of the us, and wear masks, and be aware of what your touching, and stay out of each others faces, you will probably be fine, even at a pub, unless u are crowded up around a bar yelling for the bartender

I try to always wear sunglasses of some sort as well...protect the eyes

If u guys all act responsibly, unlike most of the us, and wear masks, and be aware of what your touching, and stay out of each others faces, you will probably be fine, even at a pub, unless u are crowded up around a bar yelling for the bartender

I try to always wear sunglasses of some sort as well...protect the eyes

That's the problem, there's too many self entitled and selfish idiots in our world today with the attitude of "nobody tells me what to do", who only care about themselves and those closest to them, and sometimes not even that. Just contradicts the efforts of the people who are being responsible. These are the same type of people who will cut you off or nearly kill you on the road, then have a go at you because you dared to called them out on it, hate people like that and the world is full of them these days, wish I lived in a different generation to be fair.

The few cock it up for the many, so to speak.

That's the problem, there's too many self entitled and selfish idiots in our world today with the attitude of "nobody tells me what to do", who only care about themselves and those closest to them, and sometimes not even that. Just contradicts the efforts of the people who are being responsible. These are the same type of people who will cut you off or nearly kill you on the road, then have a go at you because you dared to called them out on it, hate people like that and the world is full of them these days, wish I lived in a different generation to be fair.

Oorah to that.

I dont know if u guys have seen this vid, but this is what we gotta work with:
(You may have to unmute it after it loads)

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BMAh6BAgJEAE&usg=AOvVaw1Uw6zmm-kYumXsxy8H1wpr

I dont know if u guys have seen this vid, but this is what we gotta work with:
(You may have to unmute it after it loads)

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BMAh6BAgJEAE&usg=AOvVaw1Uw6zmm-kYumXsxy8H1wpr

Not sure if I watched the correct video, the top one wouldn't load at all, it was the one linked from twitter that I was able to watch... The moment the woman mentioned god, I wanted to bang my head against a wall. Reminds me of the woman who was interviewed on her way back from a group meeting at church during lock down, and all she could scream in her defence was "I'm covered in Jesus's blood", well, fuck me.

I don't even cringe at this stuff anymore, I just can't be bothered with idiots anymore.

Not sure if I watched the correct video, the top one wouldn't load at all, it was the one linked from twitter that I was able to watch... The moment the woman mentioned god, I wanted to bang my head against a wall. Reminds me of the woman who was interviewed on her way back from a group meeting at church during lock down, and all she could scream in her defence was "I'm covered in Jesus's blood", well, fuck me.

I don't even cringe at this stuff anymore, I just can't be bothered with idiots anymore.
It doesnt matter which, it made the john oliver show it was so reduculous. There are dozens of clips, with the guy yelling about dyeing for his country (who probably will), the old lady policewoman talking about gods perfect breathing system, the chick in red saying that masks were the work of the devil, the lady who said u cant legislate how she breathes, the lady who said, 'i dont wear masks for the same reason i dont where underwear, sometimes u gotta let stuff breath'

She might need a gynecologist i think

It doesnt matter which, it made the john oliver show it was so reduculous. There are dozens of clips, with the guy yelling about dyeing for his country (who probably will), the old lady policewoman talking about gods perfect breathing system, the chick in red saying that masks were the work of the devil, the lady who said u cant legislate how she breathes, the lady who said, 'i dont wear masks for the same reason i dont where underwear, sometimes u gotta let stuff breath'

She might need a gynecologist i think

But then again, it was filmed in America.
More specifically Texas.

Although of all the work spells I had in the USA, I liked Texas the best. :)

Back
Top Bottom