What's new

Cotton burning unevenly

jamesh1990

Postman
This keeps happening!
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1474544095.603794.jpg
excuse crappy photo

I suspect it's something to do with my coils but they glow evenly.

Can anyone help? Only different I see is one wick is slightly bigger than the other

This keeps happening! View attachment 104783 excuse crappy photo

I suspect it's something to do with my coils but they glow evenly.

Can anyone help? Only different I see is one wick is slightly bigger than the other
Could be the wick is thicker on that side than the other? Or your wick is going over your leg that side?

Don't worry buddy. It happens :)

My guess is uneven coil ramp up.... rewick and make sure they glow evenly, then carefully insert the new cotton... doesn't hurt to give them both a light rake too after. It is not uncommon though mate, its like this on many of my tanks, RDA's etc.

Ah ok! Doesn't hurt the vape, just bugs me slightly. I'm very careful with my coil prep, not the greatest at wicking though

My guess is uneven coil ramp up.... rewick and make sure they glow evenly, then carefully insert the new cotton... doesn't hurt to give them both a light rake too after. It is not uncommon though mate, its like this on many of my tanks, RDA's etc.

Ah ok! Doesn't hurt the vape, just bugs me slightly. I'm very careful with my coil prep, not the greatest at wicking though
As you said there glowing even so as grinnell said so would have to be tge wick, so just make sure they are tge same tightness coz if one side is wicking better that side will dry out faster possibly giving you a dry hit or at best a slight burnt taste. What can happen is both will glow evenly but when pulling cotton through that's when you can move the coil slightly which can make the other glow more. If it happens to me I just pull both out and re do

Back
Top Bottom