What's new

Coughing

could possibly be the sweetener, I find certain citrus based juices, can irritate, highly sweetened juices will gunk up coils quicker to, as for the isub I would definitely keep that around the 35w mark. Also could be cheap nicotine used in some juices

The I sub seems to work for me at around 50 watts. Perhaps I'm frying my coils though if I'm firing too high. That might be a reason why. I'll try to stay at 35 and see what happens.

I'm hoping it's not cheap nicotine. Most of these liquids were marketed as "premium" I wouldn't expect shit quality ingredients from Cuttwoods!

I actually just tried turning it down to 35 watts, but now I hardly get any flavour. Seems a bit pointless!

Could well just be the flavoring. The cuttwood has cinnamon and the other has nuts. Two flavours that seem to irritate my throat too!

Could well just be the flavoring. The cuttwood has cinnamon and the other has nuts. Two flavours that seem to irritate my throat too!

Thanks for this. I'm pleased it's not just me.

Seems to be any juice that isn't Ruthless though.

I've got the Uwell Crown and UD Bellus on order. Expecting them any day now [emoji122][emoji122]

two nice options there, I have them both, the crown is widely regarded as being a great tank, the bellus is also a great rta imo

Back
Top Bottom