What's new

Coughing

Wattage doesn't really seem to make a difference. I'm using an I sub G tank with 0.5 ohm cool until my uwell Crown appears in the post. I seem to be able to vape up to 50 - 55 watts and then drop down to around 35 and still cough.

If it's a isub coil there only rated up to 35, if I go past 30w on my my sub g its like vaping fire and that makes me cough lol

If it's a isub coil there only rated up to 35, if I go past 30w on my my sub g its like vaping fire and that makes me cough lol

Really? When vaping Jungle Fever I can fire right up to just under 60 watts and it's just fine!

I used to cough a lot also I had a lot of like attacks where my throat would become really dry and scratchy half way through the night. Thankfully these all mostly faded away now. And I really didn't find much diff in high pg or vg or wattage settings or ejuices, they pretty much all made me cough. Now it's better but the first few months even 6 months was tough going. Good luck with the vaping, symptoms ease off after a while.

Thanks, that's encouraging maybe my body is still getting used to it!

Hmm ok. I was curious if you were using an Istick, as I find that the wattage shown on screen and the actual wattage when you press the fire button are quite different. So I'm gonna rule that out.

Have you checked that there isn't a build up of juice / condensation where your drip tip connects to the atomiser? Sometimes you can inhale this, leading to coughing.

Yeah I keep checking. It seems if I fire down at lower wattages I get a lot of gurgling and the back of my throat seems to get coated with a layer of juice. Tastes great but not sure how healthy it is! Higher wattages don't seem to do this.

I'm pretty anal about cleaning my tanks each time I go to refill them. So there's never that much build up but I'll keep checking anyway. Thanks for the suggestion!

I just learned how to rewick a stock coil so I think that might help the problem. I'm gonna have a real good clear out of my tanks and see what happens. Wish me luck!

I get it too sometimes. I've found if I stop pushing the hit button just before I finish inhaling seems to do the trick. I generally vape quite sweet or fruity flavours too.

Back
Top Bottom