What's new

Coughing

The aromaizer was actually my first choice! I just can't seem to get my hands on one!

It's a wicked tank, I love the drip tip design. If you really want one but can wait the fasttech have them in black or stainless for around £30, I got mine and found out a week later that the 6ml is hard to find

It's a wicked tank, I love the drip tip design. If you really want one but can wait the fasttech have them in black or stainless for around £30, I got mine and found out a week later that the 6ml is hard to find

I really hate waiting. I'll check it out though. They can be a bit hit and miss!

I have two, cool fire 4 and the snowwolf 200w.
Hmm ok. I was curious if you were using an Istick, as I find that the wattage shown on screen and the actual wattage when you press the fire button are quite different. So I'm gonna rule that out.

Have you checked that there isn't a build up of juice / condensation where your drip tip connects to the atomiser? Sometimes you can inhale this, leading to coughing.

I used to cough a lot also I had a lot of like attacks where my throat would become really dry and scratchy half way through the night. Thankfully these all mostly faded away now. And I really didn't find much diff in high pg or vg or wattage settings or ejuices, they pretty much all made me cough. Now it's better but the first few months even 6 months was tough going. Good luck with the vaping, symptoms ease off after a while.

Back
Top Bottom