COV Megavolt 80w Mini Mod for a tenner delivered

Its landed, and its charging fine :)

Fast charging at about 1.9A according to my USB Tester

Attachments

• 2022-10-19 10.21.31.jpg
    2022-10-19 10.21.31.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 57
Mine never came today guessing Friday cause of the strike tomorrow
Check your RM tracking number, should say if its out for delivery or not. If it is, it'll probably be on another van.

Was quite a chunky package, doubt a usual postie would want it taking space in his bag

Check your RM tracking number, should say if its out for delivery or not. If it is, it'll probably be on another van.

Was quite a chunky package, doubt a usual postie would want it taking space in his bag

Says its in Edinburgh mc and going to my local sorting office so defo Friday before it's here ad they hardly do any van delivery's around my way

Battery already had one bar when i turned it on, but after a full charge, its taken 1529mAh onboard. I'll do another test when its depleted, and get the value again to see if it gets near the 1750mAh stated.

Mod seems to be behaving though :2thumbsup:

2022-10-19 11.35.46.jpg

The COV Wraith kit at 6.25 is a massive bargain for the squonkers too, have had one for several years and still going strong
Black one on the way, my thx @Vaporz1, for the 'heads up'; she is defo going to pap me out, 2x flavour orders an' two mods in a couple of weeks......I have got to stop. I am of the age now that some of my backups are pretty unlikely to make it out of the cellophane!!

Back
Top Bottom