What's new

Cthulhu v2 Announced

Spoken with a vendor and its in production now. Should be with them early September.

Good stuff. Will def be picking one up. Love my silver and black velocitys and various rtas. So this rta ticks all the boxs for me. What vendor will have them forst do you think??

Greyhaze and Vapour Depot are listed on Cthulhu Mods site as Official retailers so I would have thought they'd be first. They were with the Hastur.

looks interesting to say the least, i could be tempted by this one.... :D

all we need now is a single coil with good airflow... i always find wicking dual coils a pain.
i got a titanium build in my billow v2 and made a booboo with the wicking and actually had a burnt hit in temp control.
the 3/4 post design is also a nightmare to get your build in..

this design looks like it could work well.

i just wish the wicking was fed from the same intakes for both coils (if someone uses that idea, please credit me... or i will go all hyon on yo ass... **dontsuemebro** :p:D)

Pre ordered!!

Love the v1 and it almost a daily vape, if not ever other 2

Beast on the juice budget, it drinks it big time.

Pre ordered!!

Love the v1 and it almost a daily vape, if not ever other 2

Beast on the juice budget, it drinks it big time.

Where did you pre-order from?

Where? Where? Where?

Ok, thanks Google. Vapourdepot.com £33.50

Done and done.

Last edited:
looks interesting to say the least, i could be tempted by this one.... :D

all we need now is a single coil with good airflow... i always find wicking dual coils a pain.
i got a titanium build in my billow v2 and made a booboo with the wicking and actually had a burnt hit in temp control.
the 3/4 post design is also a nightmare to get your build in..

this design looks like it could work well.

i just wish the wicking was fed from the same intakes for both coils (if someone uses that idea, please credit me... or i will go all hyon on yo ass... **dontsuemebro** :p:D)

This has a single coil deck as well as a dual coil deck. Think the single is reminiscent of a kayfun (wrap wire around screws) while the dual coil deck is modelled on the velocity.

Looks like we should get them at the end of next week, got an email from VapourDepot they expect to ship on 4th. So hopefully Friday 5th.

Back
Top Bottom