What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

Busy old day today, a bit slow getting back into it after almost 6 months but we got there!

Ultra low profile 3mm bond red for the Kennedy 25mm

IMG_0550.jpg
IMG_0548.jpg

Custom cyclone 8mm for the Kennedy 25mm

IMG_0542.jpg

Custom mix jet black and white pearl stainless core 810 for the rebirth RDA

IMG_0543.jpg
IMG_0544.jpg

Blue flake 8mm for the goon 25 RDA

IMG_0536.jpg
IMG_0537.jpg

And beer!

IMG_0547.jpg

Hey mate, unfortunately I can’t make those at the moment as I don’t have a billet box currently to test fit on, I will be picking one up soon though :)
Ooohhh yeh. Be keen to see some buttons n tips when u have got a bb to hand

Hey mate, a little bit sparse on brown colours. The one on the 12th was a custom mixed colour, I think I may have a little left on that blank though if that suits?

No problem on the shape, whatever shape you like! Feel free to show me a picture!
Bell end and you ask for a pic?? [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] how strongs that beer?? [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Tame pic but making it into a drip tip not so much [emoji23] [emoji23]

I will make you a penis shaped tip if you like mate, I just do as I’m told what you ask for is what you get, I don’t judge [emoji23]

Aawwww thanks for the offer mate means a lot [emoji4] but I use 810 tips and the best you would get of my dick pic would be 510 [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Few more from today!

Custom mix alumilite coil building stand in nebula yellow, red flake and solid black.

IMG_0562.jpg
IMG_0564.jpg

Custom mixed resin 810 for the VCMT 2 RTA, this is turquoise, red and black to match a voopoo mod.

IMG_0560.jpg
IMG_0561.jpg

And a couple of 510s a custom diameter to fit a RDA in true blood and blue flake.

IMG_0563.jpg

Back
Top Bottom