What's new

cut&vape new shop in derby

cut&vapeltd

Initiate
hello all! im ash the shop manager, I have been vaping for 4+ years and have been apart of the community for a long time. im looking to be a registered vendor on this forum! we are unsure how we do this? if anyone can help with that?

we are a new shop with a barbers inside and cater mainly for starter kits and ejuice for all levels. we do stock some advanced devices however we don't stock mechs.

any questions please just ask!

Vaping and Babering. What a brilliant idea. [emoji106]
thank you so much for that! yes we think this would work for us all getting there beards trimmed and hair cut while vaping with a free coffee on the go. everything a vaper needs apart from beer ;)

thank you so much for that! yes we think this would work for us all getting there beards trimmed and hair cut while vaping with a free coffee on the go. everything a vaper needs apart from beer ;)
My barber down here is brilliant. 1 hour appointment. Fridge full of beer and soft drinks. Rum and coke at the bar. Playstion on the wall for people to play FIFA while they wait.

The only thing missing is the vaping. Might be time for me to start making some suggestions! [emoji12]

My barber down here is brilliant. 1 hour appointment. Fridge full of beer and soft drinks. Rum and coke at the bar. Playstion on the wall for people to play FIFA while they wait.

The only thing missing is the vaping. Might be time for me to start making some suggestions! [emoji12]
haha we do have a fridge full of "drinks" :D yes I cant agree more or just allow vaping in there?

Right that it! I'm suggesting it next time I go in there!

I'm lucky as my go to b&m is only a few doors away from it!

Back
Top Bottom