What's new

Daddy Pig Smoke Juice - Premium Juice @ A Non Premium Price?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36891
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36891

I thought I would take the time out today and review a new batch of ejuice I received a couple of weeks ago from Daddy Pig Smoke Juice.
It seems as though every review I see on youtube nowadays shines every ejuice as being better than the last, with the reviewers presumably being tempted by the offer of free supplies in return for a favourable reviews.

These juices were purchased and this will review will be honest. If I like the ejuice, I will say so, if not, I will also let you know.

10mls £2.99
30mls £7.99
100mls £24.99

Available from www.daddypigsmokejuice.com

The Juice:

Jammy Donut

All get the negatuve out of the way 1st:

This is the liquid that 1st attracted me to Daddy Pig Smoke Juice and the one I was most eager to try.

Im sorry to say, it just didnt do it for me. Whats claimed to be a Jammy Donut, seemed to me at least to be very muted in flavour.

On the inhale I get the raspberry, but a very faint raspberry, if I wasnt 1st told I wouldnt have been able to distinguish what exact flavouring this was.

On the exhale, an almost floral flavour.

Im certainly not picking up any donut or sugar what so ever.

Perhaps it would be best on a subohm im not sure, but Im not impressed with this one.

Dragon Fruit

Really nice vape, really smooth, full bodied thick creamy flavour. The image on the site is bang on. Its like vaping those hard candy cream swirls!

Mango Sorbet

To me this tastes a bit like a mohijto.
On the inhale you can taste a faint mango in there, but its more like eating a fresh than a mango sorbet.
On the exhile, you really get the lime and sugar in a coctail. Really happy with this one.

RY4

As a former smoker of 15 years I thought id give a tobacco based vape a go, my 1st I must add.
A sweet smokey tobacco flavour. To describe the taste, its a bit like a sweet tobacco with a burnt caramal or toffee.

If you are a fan of RY4, im sure its a good one, but perhaps Tobacco juice just isnt for me. So likely not Daddy pigs fault here.

Personally, I think this is more of a special occasion vape than a daily one, I feel it would be best suited with a glass of rum or whisky, its got that kind of maturity to it.

Smokey Bananana Bread

Similar to RY4 it has the smokeyness in abundance,

On the inhale, smokiness, less the tobacco.
On the exhale a faint banana. Not the artificial banana but a bit like a dried banana chip.Its faint though and it could do with more oomph to the banana.

Update: Been vaping this one a lot tonight, wow the banana is really coming through now. Not sure why it was so muted to begin with but now its there in abundance.

Mixed feelings on this one so far. Will update when ive vaped a bit more.
More reviews to follow. I have 11 juices from Daddy Pig Smoke juice to go though and I think the best are still to come!

Packaging

All of Daddy Pigs Smoke Juice comes presented very nicely indeed in a distinctine orange bottle or unicorn tube, depending on the size you ordered. They offer 10ml , 30ml and 100ml.
The labelling looks very professional and gives you a real sense of the premium status they are looking to achieve with clearly marked safety notices and a child proof bottle. Top marks here.

Communications

Very friendly communications throughout. This is so important for me. I really cannot fault Daddy pig!

As a new vaper, I placed my 1st order a couple of weeks ago. The juices were steeped for a week in a dark cupboard and vaped using an evic mini at 10watts with a Nautilus Mini.
Juices were mixed 65/35 PG/VG

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I would take the time out today and review a new batch of ejuice I received a couple of weeks ago from Daddy Pig Smoke Juice.
It seems as though every review I see on youtube nowadays shines every ejuice as being better than the last, with the reviewers presumably being tempted by the offer of free supplies in return for a favourable reviews.

These juices were purchased and this will review will be honest. If I like the ejuice, I will say so, if not, I will also let you know.

10mls £2.99
30mls £7.99
100mls £24.99

Available from www.daddypigsmokejuice.com

The Juice:

Jammy Donut

All get the negatuve out of the way 1st:

This is the liquid that 1st attracted me to Daddy Pig Smoke Juice and the one I was most eager to try.

Im sorry to say, it just didnt do it for me. Whats claimed to be a Jammy Donut, seemed to me at least to be very muted in flavour.

On the inhale I get the raspberry, but a very faint raspberry, if I wasnt 1st told I wouldnt have been able to distinguish what exact flavouring this was.

On the exhale, an almost floral flavour.

Im certainly not picking up any donut or sugar what so ever.

Perhaps it would be best on a subohm im not sure, but Im not impressed with this one.

Dragon Fruit

Really nice vape, really smooth, full bodied thick creamy flavour. The image on the site is bang on. Its like vaping those hard candy cream swirls!

Mango Sorbet

To me this tastes a bit like a mohijto.
On the inhale you can taste a faint mango in there, but its more like eating a fresh than a mango sorbet.
On the exhile, you really get the lime and sugar in a coctail. Really happy with this one.

RY4

As a former smoker of 15 years I thought id give a tobacco based vape a go, my 1st I must add.
A sweet smokey tobacco flavour. To describe the taste, its a bit like a sweet tobacco with a burnt caramal or toffee.

If you are a fan of RY4, im sure its a good one, but perhaps Tobacco juice just isnt for me. So likely not Daddy pigs fault here.

Personally, I think this is more of a special occasion vape than a daily one, I feel it would be best suited with a glass of rum or whisky, its got that kind of maturity to it.

Smokey Bananana Bread

Similar to RY4 it has the smokeyness in abundance,

On the inhale, smokiness, less the tobacco.
On the exhale a faint banana. Not the artificial banana but a bit like a dried banana chip.Its faint though and it could do with more oomph to the banana.

Mixed feelings on this one so far. Will update when ive vaped a bit more.
More reviews to follow. I have 11 juices from Daddy Pig Smoke juice to go though and I think the best are still to come!

Packaging

All of Daddy Pigs Smoke Juice comes presented very nicely indeed in a distinctine orange bottle or unicorn tube, depending on the size you ordered. They offer 10ml , 30ml and 100ml.
The labelling looks very professional and gives you a real sense of the premium status they are looking to achieve with clearly marked safety notices and a child proof bottle. Top marks here.

Communications

Very friendly communications throughout. This is so important for me. I really cannot fault Daddy pig!

As a new vaper, I placed my 1st order a couple of weeks ago. The juices were steeped for a week in a dark cupboard and vaped using an evic mini at 10watts with a Nautilus Mini.
Juices were mixed 65/35 PG/VG
Great review m8 will keep some of them flavours in mind, thanks

Back
Top Bottom