What's new

Daily Mail Onlie ( UK Newspaper)

The Daily Mail has got to be one of the worst online tabloid out there for reporting "news."

They never bother checking any facts thoroughly, spelling and punctuation is atrocious on some articles too and they have this rating system whereby people try and get the most red or green arrows because it makes them happy in their own sad holier-than-thou existence.

And worst of all is it is the fastest online news website in the UK.

That is actually very dangerous because so many people will read that article and believe it to be 100% true because it came from a known name, not good at all. It's exactly the same with the BBC, people trust the BBC implicitly because they don't realise that the BBC simply follows a set agenda yet it pretends to come over as impartial. Complete cobblers.

out of all the things I posted this is what I consider the most important and potentially the most damaging if they do some things they go on about in it all of which is utter BS

it's in PDf format so I cant just paste it in, mind you its that long you might be thankful that I cant. I did post it as the 3rd reply in this thread. please do try and read it some of it is a bit hard going / long winded at times but it is a very interesting read, if not a way to burst a blood vessel in places..... "or am I'm reading to much into it?".

World Health Organization proposals for e-cigs- http://apps.who.int/gb/fctc/PDF/cop5/FC ... _13-en.pdf

Back
Top Bottom