What's new

De-Hydration

Thinking about juice, I used to drink like a fish (I know fish don't drink lol, and it's just an expression) and remember I loves the smell of rum, didn't like the taste of it much, but there was a Chocolate bar that was called Old Jamaica which I loved, kind of rum and raisin but really nice, would love to get an e juice with that flavour, just wrote it down on my ever expanding list of flavours to try :)

Thinking about juice, I used to drink like a fish (I know fish don't drink lol, and it's just an expression) and remember I loves the smell of rum, didn't like the taste of it much, but there was a Chocolate bar that was called Old Jamaica which I loved, kind of rum and raisin but really nice, would love to get an e juice with that flavour, just wrote it down on my ever expanding list of flavours to try :)
I have a list the same, it currently looks like this:
Juices to try - all of them.

I remember reading years ago in a fitness book about the colour of your pee, the aim should be 4 clear pees a day though I find that excessive so I aim for around 3. I don't think he was talking about crystal clear pee either, just light coloured. Obviously if your pee's bright orange, you need to drink some water

With the medication I am on I am prone to de-hydration, my urine is generally pretty dark due to this, plus vaping won't help if I am not drinking enough fluid, also I like a cup of tea but according to articles I have read that is no good and can cause de-hydration. So my only course of action is to use the orange squash I got yesterday to counteract it.

With the medication I am on I am prone to de-hydration, my urine is generally pretty dark due to this, plus vaping won't help if I am not drinking enough fluid, also I like a cup of tea but according to articles I have read that is no good and can cause de-hydration. So my only course of action is to use the orange squash I got yesterday to counteract it.

Yeah, it's the caffeine in tea that does it, guilty myself of having a good few brews a day but no way I'm giving up tea :D Knock yourself up a pint of squash & keep it next to you all day, have a vape & take a good swig

@JohnnyAce that's what I do now, it's far better than plain old water, I hate the stuff in all honesty, and drinking tea has always been one of my favourite hobbies :)

I will do, I can't see me not drinking tea although first thing on a morning I enjoy a few cups of coffee which is probably worse than the tea, everything I seem to do or have is bad for me lol, or that's how it seems.

I usually peel either an orange or a lemon then take half, squash and slash it up a bit before dumping it in a pint glass. Then just spend the day drinking and refilling.

Back
Top Bottom