What's new

Design Your Vape

humax

Postman
I have been using Design Your Vape for years as i buy all my flavours from them. They where fine when i was buying from them on Ebay but now i buy direct from them. Orders take more than two weeks to be sent and the last order i made was in April and after two weeks of waiting i only got half the order sent. i went to their site and filled out the online contact form and no one got back to me i did this another three times and nothing i even sent them 2 emails and no one got back to me

To-date i have now called them 6 times and spoke to some guy who says the missing vape will be sent out but it never is i have been messing around with this company since April and they have still not sent it out the missing vape. I will never use this company again if this is what they call customer service, as the way they have treat me is Disgusting .

Just so their is no confusion with other company's with a similar name Design Your Vape is based in Poulton le fylde.

Hi

I could do but i don't know if they sell on there anymore and you get a better discount if you buy from them on there website. To be honest i don't really want to be buying from them anymore if this is the way it treats there customers

I have been using Design Your Vape for years as i buy all my flavours from them. They where fine when i was buying from them on Ebay but now i buy direct from them. Orders take more than two weeks to be sent and the last order i made was in April and after two weeks of waiting i only got half the order sent. i went to their site and filled out the online contact form and no one got back to me i did this another three times and nothing i even sent them 2 emails and no one got back to me

To-date i have now called them 6 times and spoke to some guy who says the missing vape will be sent out but it never is i have been messing around with this company since April and they have still not sent it out the missing vape. I will never use this company again if this is what they call customer service, as the way they have treat me is Disgusting .

Just so their is no confusion with other company's with a similar name Design Your Vape is based in Poulton le fylde.

I have had more or less the same problem:

2 Months and still no delivery, and emails ignored.

It has been nearly 1 month since I made an order costing £75.20, the order was never delivered, the owner of the company avoided email and on-site messages until recently, and blames Royal Mail, I have asked for a full refund but after 10 days still not had one,
Time to let my bank get my money back.
I will also write a review on my blog; WoWs Gamer Blog about this company and my experience with them.
August 21st, 2023 - Sent the 4th email and 3rd online message and 3rd Telephone call, still no refund or delivery.

I Went back to using Vapours R Us had no problems with them. Will never use Design Your Vape again

Back
Top Bottom