What's new

Diy or Die

Of course YOU'D get a name check @joe clay :2thumbsup: Without you as an inspirational figurehead, the Forum would be a far lesser place, believe me!! :worship::worship:

Wow this looks amazing I was completely unaware of these recipes. Wonder if mixing them is exactly the same as the one shots
Think so mate but ive only tried boardwalk as a one shot. Ive done cuprian,bronuts and my dude so far from individual concentrates and theyve been good[emoji106]

Think so mate but ive only tried boardwalk as a one shot. Ive done cuprian,bronuts and my dude so far from individual concentrates and theyve been good[emoji106]
Thanks pal, I'd be lost without this place and a lot wealthier.

I'll second that. I've done Rhodonite and Funfetti recipes from scratch, both are awesome. I ordered concentrates for two more of his recipes tonight. Bro nuts and pistachio

I'll second that. I've done Rhodonite and Funfetti recipes from scratch, both are awesome. I ordered concentrates for two more of his recipes tonight. Bro nuts and pistachio
you'll enjoy bronuts even after 24hours its tasting really good like a proper greasy donut:)

just been watching the live mixing on his channel hes just done a banana nut bread which looked good
if the recipe goes up on fb ill post it:)

this is looking right down my street too haven't got all the tpa flavours but have them in fa
will give it a bash when I get back from my holls.
pillow talk.PNG

Picked up all the stuff for Funfetti and Bronuts on vapeable for £20. Only thing I had so sub was sugar cookie V2 instead of V1

Picked up all the stuff for Funfetti and Bronuts on vapeable for £20. Only thing I had so sub was sugar cookie V2 instead of V1
Fa cookie would prob make a good sub for sugar cookie for future reference :)

Back
Top Bottom