What's new

do you see an increase in people out in cars

Not noticed a difference where i am, but that’s from the point of view of a pedestrian who lives just off a busy road, working from home and going out only for a daily walk most days.

Seems to be a lot more cars on the roads where i live compared to about two weeks ago when there was hardly any.

Yes there's an increase here too, also foot traffic has picked up.

I'm going to have to join those ranks today, I have to get my roots dyed and I NEED to get some Halloween stuff (actually going to the bank) which is the first time I've been more than 1/4 mile from my house since March 6th, that's if my car starts!

I could wait for another week but since I'm shielding I fear next week could be more risky.

Not been out to notice. It's semi-rural here but I do notice the sound of vehicle movement is increasing the last week or so.

Massive difference. More cars, more people wandering about. Fucking bellends. They'll be shocked when the second wave hits and we have to start over again.

I chickened out of the Bank run, instead I walked to my local Post Office, what a difference a few days make, mostly people respecting distance but 3 exceptions just in my brief experience, 1 c**t actually brushed past me to get to a cashpoint that was out of action, I tried getting out of his way while giving him the daggers and he asked what MY problem was, I get inside and there's a woman in the way browsing cards and wouldn't move aside for me to get past, they guy that works in the Post Office was clearly flustered and said it has been a nightmare today, so walking home a mother & baby decided to block the pavement while on her phone, no way for me to get past within 2 metres so had to brush past against a fence.

Oh and 2 streets have put up Bunting!

So if that is a tiny taste of next week........

I aint going out there again! :17:

I chickened out of the Bank run, instead I walked to my local Post Office, what a difference a few days make, mostly people respecting distance but 3 exceptions just in my brief experience, 1 c**t actually brushed past me to get to a cashpoint that was out of action, I tried getting out of his way while giving him the daggers and he asked what MY problem was, I get inside and there's a woman in the way browsing cards and wouldn't move aside for me to get past, they guy that works in the Post Office was clearly flustered and said it has been a nightmare today, so walking home a mother & baby decided to block the pavement while on her phone, no way for me to get past within 2 metres so had to brush past against a fence.

Oh and 2 streets have put up Bunting!

So if that is a tiny taste of next week........

I aint going out there again! :17:
The bunting is for tomorrow being VE Day

Back
Top Bottom