What's new

do you see an increase in people out in cars

Many people are returning to non essential work and i think it's making many folk become complacent as a result and going out for non essential reasons.

That's nothing, around 20:00 there were millions of people outdoors making loads of noise - I could hardly hear myself clap - what's that all about?

Many people are returning to non essential work and i think it's making many folk become complacent as a result and going out for non essential reasons.

But depending on how you think about it, going out for non essential work is being out for a non essential reason. I can see how people are confused. The message is not clear. Sturgeon might well be right.

But depending on how you think about it, going out for non essential work is being out for a non essential reason. I can see how people are confused. The message is not clear. Sturgeon might well be right.
There's many non essential businesses reopening like a large portion of the KFC and McDonald's estate.
Boris was seen on his way to parliament yesterday carrying a costa coffee cup.
Mixed messages for sure and given all the non essential businesses opening up all over it's not surprising people are not taking the stay at home advise so seriously anymore.

Back
Top Bottom